Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 posts contest.

I have 10 posts left (well 9 now) until i hit 1000. So I decided to make a game of it.

There is a movie comming out later this year that I have been waiting a long time for.
First person to name the movie wins a prize.
If nobody guess pretty quick, Ill start putting up hints.
Open to anyone, Oldies and Newbies.
Enjoy!
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Im gonna guess "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa"... Cause i sure as crap cant wait for that one! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Anchorman part 2
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Ender's Game?
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Ender's Game?
    Holy crap that was fast!!! Need ur addy bro and package will head out monday.
    Thanks for playing.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    No_one21:
    Ender's Game?
    Holy crap that was fast!!! Need ur addy bro and package will head out monday.
    Thanks for playing.
    Haha sweet. PM sent. I can't wait for this movie either. If they make it anything but amazing it will be a disappointment. There are a LOT of very serious fans of this story.
  • Options
    Yep, im a huge fan. Iv read that one 11 times. Love it. Congrats.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    I have 10 posts left (well 9 now) until i hit 1000. So I decided to make a game of it.

There is a movie comming out later this year that I have been waiting a long time for.
    First person to name the movie wins a prize.
    If nobody guess pretty quick, Ill start putting up hints.
    Open to anyone, Oldies and Newbies.
    Enjoy!
    Had I been on in time to see this question, it would have taken me five seconds. "The Enemy's Gate is Down!"

I used to own the T-shirt until it fell apart about 10 years ago.

It's going to be a good November.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    11 times. I've lost count. I own the original publication of the novella from 1977. What a great year for sci-fi by the way. I was born in April. Star Wars is released the next month. Ender's Game in August. Wow.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    I read Ender's Game and Ender's Shaddow maybe ten years ago. Then, last year when I randomly decided to read a ton of books again I read through the rest of the entire series. Obviously a lot less action but still the story line kept me strung along all the way.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Darn, my first thought was "They're finally putting The Gunslinger out????" Oh well. Congrats on 1000!!!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1000 ( and 1 )!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robocop!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats on 1000 and I would have guessed it too.....probably one of my 5 favorite books
  • Options
    Its away
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Hooray! Jeez I'm tracking so many numbers right now. My first bomb should hit it's target today, a package that was initially lost will be delivered for me today, and my Sister's birthday gift should land tomorrow.