Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Texas County Veterans on Facebook

My fellow cigar aficionados. Please check out our Facebook page at Texas County Veterans. You won't be disappointed.
As for my brother who sent me 60+ cigars for our Veterans. I took them to the Domiciliary at Temple TX. Gave them to a Marine Vet we helped and is going through a program there to give out to our Vets in the Dom. Problem is Monday a young Vet walked into the Restroom in the hospital, left his young daughter in the hall to wait for him and blew his brains out.
Find out how you can help a Vet. Look for us on Facebook at Texas County Veterans or on our website at www.texascountyveterans.com. More up to date info on the FB page.

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    pilgrimtex:
    My fellow cigar aficionados. Please check out our Facebook page at Texas County Veterans. You won't be disappointed.
    As for my brother who sent me 60+ cigars for our Veterans. I took them to the Domiciliary at Temple TX. Gave them to a Marine Vet we helped and is going through a program there to give out to our Vets in the Dom. Problem is Monday a young Vet walked into the Restroom in the hospital, left his young daughter in the hall to wait for him and blew his brains out.
    Find out how you can help a Vet. Look for us on Facebook at Texas County Veterans or on our website at www.texascountyveterans.com. More up to date info on the FB page.

It will be done.
  • Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    I received another great care package from Todd of cigars to be given out to Veterans at our VA Hospital. The last package from Todd was wonderfully and thankfully received by both young and old veterans at the Domiciliary there. They really appreciated the thoughtfulness of the gift.
    From Texas County Veterans Inc. and the Veterans in Temple Texas; THANK YOU TODD!!!!!!!
    One of the Veterans who received cigars and later came to our home for a weekend visit and created our new LOGO was present at the Ft Hood shooting trying to stop the terrorist. Again: Thank You Todd.
  • Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    pilgrimtex:
    I received another great care package from Todd of cigars to be given out to Veterans at our VA Hospital. The last package from Todd was wonderfully and thankfully received by both young and old veterans at the Domiciliary there. They really appreciated the thoughtfulness of the gift.
    From Texas County Veterans Inc. and the Veterans in Temple Texas; THANK YOU TODD!!!!!!!
    One of the Veterans who received cigars and later came to our home for a weekend visit and created our new LOGO was present at the Ft Hood shooting trying to stop the terrorist. Again: Thank You Todd.

Todd I lost your previous PMs and can't remember your site user name. I hope you read this post so I can find you again.