Home General Discussion
Options

So im not giving up!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Due to issues with cigar breath i feared i would have to lose my cigars... I have decided im not getting rid of them cause i have so many more cigars to smoke and learn about. Anyone have suggestions for a good chocolatey cigar? I would really like to have some sort of "desserty" smoke. Thoughts? not a fan of sweet tips... but will truck through them.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    The Java isn't bad, not what I like to smoke but I have and enjoyed it for what it was,
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I am not a fan but received a Tatiana once that tasted like I was smoking a chocolate bar. It was completely void of tobacco flavor..... just chocolate as I recall. I can't comment on the quality of this smoke as I have nothing to compare it to in the category. Could be what you are looking for or are you looing for more of a subtle note of chocolate?
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Try the Tabac Especiale by Drew Estate
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    scooter mcgee:
    Try the Tabac Especiale by Drew Estate
    This.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigar breath?! That's one of my favorite parts of enjoying a good smoke. I want to be able to still taste it the next morning.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Cigar breath?! That's one of my favorite parts of enjoying a good smoke. I want to be able to still taste it the next morning.

He cigar breath issue is with my wife. She very much dislikes it. But she will have to get over it. Cause I'm not givin up my hobby. Lol

As for the chocolate stick... I ended up ordering a tin of pipe tobacco that's honey & chocolate. The pipe seemed more appealing than buying another stick. Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Natural Dirt is a good blend of both chocolate and tobacco IMO.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rhamlin:

He cigar breath issue is with my wife. She very much dislikes it. But she will have to get over it. Cause I'm not givin up my hobby. Lol

As for the chocolate stick... I ended up ordering a tin of pipe tobacco that's honey & chocolate. The pipe seemed more appealing than buying another stick. Lol
    A friend of mine and I joke alot about how many women don't like cigars. It's definitely not for everybody.