Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTF!!!! Their BAAAAACCCKKK!!! Blasted by the Dead Crew.

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
So i get up to go mail a few knives out today. Not expecting anything AT ALL, when my post master hands me this huge Medium Flat rate box with Deejmemixx's addy on it so I think to my self WTF is Shane Trying to prove??? I mean I know I've been kinda slacking lately but really.... So with all the excitement since it had been a while since I was on the receiving end of a bomb, I tore it open. KAPOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Eyebrows singed, facial hair smoldering and my eyes omg my eyes are just all jacked up now..
photo FE6EAE0E-EE2A-4A01-91C7-40B0080F7305-2186-000002385A860A87_zps1a11fa57.jpg
OMG ITS THE ENOLA GAY.... Thanks who ever you are.. I got some pretty sweet sticks that I cant wait to burn right up..
photo 4C783064-5353-4D6E-841A-E4A920B415E2-2186-000002365E5E085C_zps66957b75.jpg

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something needs to be done about this..... Once the bomber shows up on radar....they need to be shot down
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody knows anything? C'mon we got the people who can figure this out.....right?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Nobody knows anything? C'mon we got the people who can figure this out.....right?
    Well, I'm pretty sure the ring leader is you.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Stupid aholes!! Go figure they should be dead!! Toombes is still the leader in my book
    Money can't buy taste
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ka Pow !
    Couldn't have happened to a better guy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • WOW Holy Crap!
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Well, I'm pretty sure the ring leader is you.....
    Wrong! Sorry Teach you failed this question
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    IDIOTS
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats man. Keep hitting those big timers!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Enola Dan. Enjoy those Brian.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Just when you thought it had stopped........
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Something needs to be done about this..... Once the bomber shows up on radar....they need to be shot down
    That plane doesnt have radar.lol
    One God, One Truth
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    So wondering where it originated from? Tracking? Maybe from the south?? Yes Toombes....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • WOW!!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Thats just not right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit. The Memphis Bell is getting beach slapped and shown how its done.
  • WOW
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Blah, blah, blah, Enola Dan, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, smackedy, blah...
    Blame me if you want, I don't care anymore. Anyone who's seen my cooler knows I don't have the fire power to make a hit that massive.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Vision:
    That plane doesnt have radar.lol

Not their Radar.... ours lol. Only ground radar was used during WW2. :)
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    MVW67:
    So wondering where it originated from? Tracking? Maybe from the south?? Yes Toombes....
    southern wisconsin maybe?
    Roberto99:
    MVW67:
    southern wisconsin maybe?
    Beloit??
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I would like to know what address was on that package... very few people have my new addy...I could limit this down to a meer 5 people real quick...
    Medic45:
    So i get up to go mail a few knives out today. Not expecting anything AT ALL, when my post master hands me this huge Medium Flat rate box with Deejmemixx's addy on it so I think to my self WTF is Shane Trying to prove??? I mean I know I've been kinda slacking lately but really.... So with all the excitement since it had been a while since I was on the receiving end of a bomb, I tore it open. KAPOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Eyebrows singed, facial hair smoldering and my eyes omg my eyes are just all jacked up now..
    photo FE6EAE0E-EE2A-4A01-91C7-40B0080F7305-2186-000002385A860A87_zps1a11fa57.jpg
    OMG ITS THE ENOLA GAY.... Thanks who ever you are.. I got some pretty sweet sticks that I cant wait to burn right up..
    photo 4C783064-5353-4D6E-841A-E4A920B415E2-2186-000002365E5E085C_zps66957b75.jpg
    just noticed, my pic is before brians.... I never received anything..enold gay needs to step their game up and get a current address I guess.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    LOL your asking for trouble little buddy trust me... bwahahahahaha
    Medic45:
    well after some interesting texts last night, and some interesting statements that seemed pretty "privileged" I think I have this figured out....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    well after some interesting texts last night, and some interesting statements that seemed pretty "privileged" I think I have this figured out....
    You guys figured out who the Gays are? Please share!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    Yeah share it bro!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    Yeah share it bro!!
    MY Vote is Toombes and Jim... :)
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    So my question is did Shane (aka Deejmemixx) get hit also?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...