Home General Discussion
Options

Am I doing it right!!

Finally decided to get the cooler and taking me cigars more serious so I got the kitty litter and dispelled water and oh yea a 52 qt igloo cooler all I need next is to start filling this baby up if you guys have any suggestions on what else I need please let me know image

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Clean the cooler thoroughly with soap and water. I also put in some lightly crumpled up newspaper pages in there and left them for a couple days afterwards, it seemed to get rid of any lingering plastic aromas. After that, cooler is ready!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use baking soda to scrub one down then I dump in a box or two fill it with water and let it sit 24 hrs or so, After it dries I also like to toss in some cedar scrap or planks, have also made trays for loose sticks.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    onestrangeone:
    I use baking soda to scrub one down then I dump in a box or two fill it with water and let it sit 24 hrs or so, After it dries I also like to toss in some cedar scrap or planks, have also made trays for loose sticks.
    I gotta look into trays or maybe just gonna use empty cigar boxes from my local shop see if they have any
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    onestrangeone:
    I gotta look into trays or maybe just gonna use empty cigar boxes from my local shop see if they have any

boxes work great!