Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

On the spot trade

Today I was out with the wife for lunch and happened into a trade. We went to my favorite BBQ shack and on the way I had a Skull Crusher. I wanted to finish it before we ate so I sat on the tailgate and was finishing it. I heard someone ask what I was smoking. It turns out about four cars over this guy was smoking also. I told him it was a Skull Crusher, he said I smoke them too. After a short introduction I found that he (Richard) and his wife Jill both enjoyed cigars. We talked a little longer and before I knew it we were doing a 5er trade in the parking lot. I always try to have a travel humi with me. As we are new to the area finding people to smoke with has been a tough. Well for now we have a couple of friends to herf with.

Comments

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Thats pretty awesome, gotta love the cigar community.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You suck! People here are like a herd they can't wonder far
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I understand. I do alot of herfing on our common patio or at the lakes and get dirty looks. Thats's why I was stoked when Richard wanted to trade
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    If that happened here in Jersey, guy would've either been looking for weed or b!tching at me to stop. Gotta love NY.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.