Home Cigar 101

Sweet!!!!

Some what new to the cigar world.. I enjoy a sweeter cigar.. Best so far is the makers mark toro.. Without going to the cheap machine made cigars... What's the best (sweet) cigars you recommend ????? Thanks !!!

Comments

• Tabak Especiale by Drew Estate
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Island del Sol but they are infused... the CAO Gold has a sweeter profile to it too. I wouldn't say sweet but sweeter. Welcome to the forums. Hang out there is a ton of great information here.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    khayes425:
    Some what new to the cigar world.. I enjoy a sweeter cigar.. Best so far is the makers mark toro.. Without going to the cheap machine made cigars... What's the best (sweet) cigars you recommend ????? Thanks !!!
    fuente hemingways have a sweet wrapper
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    fuente hemingways have a sweet wrapper

+1 on Hemingways. They use a Camaroon wrapper that leaves a sweet taste on the lips to compliment the strong tobacco. It's one of my favorites. I tend to find that the smaller sizes (Short Story) have a more pronounced sweetness than the larger sizes.

I also like the sweet Ecuador wrappers of La Aurora Preferidos. Not as sweet as the Hemingways, but a great smoke and the shape is a pleasure.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    If you liked infused, the Isla Del Sol, CI Legends Copper Label, Sweet Jane, Natural Irish Hops and Dirt, and Fat Bottom Betty are all great smokes. If you are looking for non-infused but with a sweetened tip, Baccarat is pretty popular. If you are looking for just natural sweetness, I think the CAO CX2 is about the most naturally sweet cigar I ever had, great smoke.
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Padron 1964 Anniversary.
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Also if you like the sweeter cigar, try the Acid sampler.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    For a mild, sweet (naturally sweet maduro) and affordable cigar try the Montesino maduro by Fuente. For me, since it's so mild, the sweetness of the wrapper is the dominant flavor in the profile.