Home General Discussion

Nostromo for Illusione by DE

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Second day in a row that I have found out about a new cigar. Apparently, Drew Estate is making a non-infused cigar for Illusione, the Nostromo. Anyone else heard about these? They are having a Drew Estate event at the B&M in Lake Charles weekend after next, I am really hoping they have a few samples there.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I've heard about these. Didn't know they were going be produced by DE.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I heard from a little birdy that these were an excellent stick. Not the best out of Dion, but definately a good smoke. Let's hope that the price tag is more in line with the value of the stick.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I wanna know more about this supposed new Joya De Nicaragua you and i were talking about Tony. Anyone got a clue on it?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    My bad Vinnie, I think I may have given the wrong impression. I was just saying that I was wishing there was a new JDN that DE was producing and that they would have some top-secret samples at that event. I haven't heard or seen anything that would lead me to believe they actually are making a new blend. I am pretty stoked about this Nostromo though, I really hope they have some at the event next weekend.