Home General Discussion
Options

Rice crispy's challenge! would any one here do it?

for those dont know ...still
rice crispy is a pipeline tech at my fuel farm. he is still new to cigars.
but he has smoked several brands and seems to like full body cigars
well on the other hand i been modifing his bbq' sauces for a while now,with some of my super hot powders i make from peppers, he likes the burn according to him.
well the other day i issued a challange to him, he eats 1 fresh super hot pepper, be it a triny scorp, bhut ghost, carolina reaper etc. my choice, he gets to select 3 Cuban cigars from my humi's.
he agreed!
well tomorrow he gets the challange presented to him, he has stated he can handle any pepper i can come up with no prob, well i am adding a option double or nothing challange, 2 peppers for 6 CC's
now i have eatin these bad boys and i am used to hot peppers but these peppers i grow are for powders or sausa making not meant to chow down naked, so i dont eat them staight up any more these will be with you for hours sitting on your chest giving you heart burn and the burps like crazy and if you get a BURF forget about it heat all over again, along with some nasty after tastes,
just curious if anyone else is crazy enough to do such a thing?
chris is nuts!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have been know to grow some 'Hot' peppers and I know what is in store for Chris, I know what these peppers are! I am fairly sure he can get one down. How long are you going to wait before you show him how to kill it? Would I do it? probably not, it will be a month before he can even taste a cigar again!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I like hot peppers... buy I know my limits. I would not sacrifice my guts and butt for those elusive stogies.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have milk on hand.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    I like hot peppers... buy I know my limits. I would not sacrifice my guts and butt for those elusive stogies.

I'm with him! ^
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Have milk on hand.
    yep we are bring on the low some heavy cream and some sour cream and chips to help save him.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Bread too
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    My dad used to do this kind of stuff to his new guys when he was a produce manager for a grocery store.
  • Options
    crazy ass!! he did it
    1 triny scorp, 1 bhut ghost
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats to him. curious to know what sticks he gets.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! No, I wouldn't do that. But, it was fun to watch. LOL And yes, we want pics of the sticks :)
  • Options
    he got 9 total, 6 cc and 3 dom/nic he been wanting,
    he has the sticks, lets see if he posts them
    RA LE 2011
    cohiba lancero 2009
    pars 898 varnished 2006
    LGC 2002
    cohiba maduro magicos 2010
    custom rolled 2012

brazilia carnaval
    cao hurricane
    cao suprano 2009
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I think I'd have made him sweat it out a bit before the milk! I had a hot sauce called satans blood I offered a free beer to anyone who could take a drop...I had a bunch of grown men in a bar begging for milk lol priceless!! But I wonder how he felt the next day!! As for me I think ill just buy my own cc's lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He will need blue ice packs for the backside
  • Options
    Rice_CrispyRice_Crispy Posts: 42
    I survive an wont do it again. learn my lesson. no more deals for cigars.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    They say the best thing for the heat is a creamcicle, buy a box and please do take pics of this torture event.
  • Options
    I would definately do this. i have done one of man vs food hot wing challenges. I forget the name but it was in Richmond Virginia. Nothing can be hotter than those things!
  • Options
    Rice_CrispyRice_Crispy Posts: 42
    I felt good next day like nothing happened. thanks for asking
  • Options
    Rice Crispy:
    I felt good next day like nothing happened. thanks for asking
    haha, your fine, hey chris we had tostadas this morning!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I've heard emptying a sugar packet or two into your mouth will help with the burning big time any truth to this? And I like spicy foods but man he's a champ and deserves those sticks I could never do that.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I'd take that challenege. I've eaten 3 ghosts in one sitting with no milk. It was painful the next day but the burn going in wasn't that bad.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I think i Pissed myself ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    I'd take that challenege. I've eaten 3 ghosts in one sitting with no milk. It was painful the next day but the burn going in wasn't that bad.
    That ^^^^ needs to be on video