Prepare Your Butts, Literally. Round 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    they all look tasty! peppers and cigars, what a great pairing
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good GOD!! The Ray is bringing the heat!! Yikes!! Thanks so much for the awesome homegrown peppers and wonderful sticks!!
    My Proctologist will be in touch!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Good GOD!! The Ray is bringing the heat!! Yikes!! Thanks so much for the awesome homegrown peppers and wonderful sticks!!
    My Proctologist will be in touch!!
    your whine big guy, just have him send me the bill.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Ray all day my spicy pepper man. He bluffed my butt and went all in making me have a royal flush in the toilet. Shuffle up and play some cards! Thanks for the package Ray Ray. I love you.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Damn you Ray.. and to think I just had my gallbladder out so this is gonna doubly hurt.. Thanks bro nice peppers and sticks.. thanks for the 5v :)
    photo B4275E97-4A37-473C-9BBA-737E801C5FB9-2593-00000234C4F5725C_zps8306c698.jpg
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Ray Ray all day my spicy pepper man. He bluffed my butt and went all in making me have a royal flush in the toilet. Shuffle up and play some cards! Thanks for the package Ray Ray. I love you.
    Love u to Stogie Stand Man, enjoy. And Brian, suck it up, I've seen the food u can put away.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Well...looks like its a salsa and chile verde weekend! Thanks again Ray, and a stellar lineup of cigars to. Never had all but one of them, so some reviews will follow! Thanks again brother, I'd post a pic but my photobucket is jacked right now. Funny thing is, I cuold smell the heat through the damn cardboard lol.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Well...looks like its a salsa and chile verde weekend! Thanks again Ray, and a stellar lineup of cigars to. Never had all but one of them, so some reviews will follow! Thanks again brother, I'd post a pic but my photobucket is jacked right now. Funny thing is, I cuold smell the heat through the damn cardboard lol.
    Very welcome Dustin. Enjoy
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long long long overdue...returning fire Ray 9405 5036 9930 0073 6131 82

No peppers inside but the contents might make ya cry boy!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Ray is hot, hot, hot and I am sure I'll want the Ice Cream to come next.......LOL Very nice indeed. Can't wait to try!!!! Thank you so very Much!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Ray is hot, hot, hot and I am sure I'll want the Ice Cream to come next.......LOL Very nice indeed. Can't wait to try!!!! Thank you so very Much!!

Hope u enjoy Mike.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    MVW67:

Hope u enjoy Mike.
    Came at the right time, brings tears to my eyes......lol:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I'm making salsa and chile verde this weekend
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Yummmm, let me know how it turns out.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yummmm, let me know how it turns out.
    my stuff is legendary dude... I love making salsa and verde, been doing it for years. The verde will take at least 6 hours. My ass is done next week...