Home General Discussion
Options

Hey, Andy.. Tim, somebody at CCOM....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
There's a bunch of us BOTLs who'd like to know what gives with the House Blend Brazilian?? Have you guys discontinued it or what?? We see it advertised in samplers in the catalog but some of the guys say they ordered the sampler and got it without any Brazilians in it?? What's the skinny????

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.....
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    There's a bunch of us BOTLs who'd like to know what gives with the House Blend Brazilian?? Have you guys discontinued it or what?? We see it advertised in samplers in the catalog but some of the guys say they ordered the sampler and got it without any Brazilians in it?? What's the skinny????
    If my memory serves me correctly, there was a post a while back (I couldn't tell you what thread it was under though) ....
    ....and one of the CCOM folks said a couple of the house blends (including the Brazilian) were being discontinued .... I don't remember what the reason was though.

It had to have been a few months ago, maybe early summer(?), when I read it .... hmm.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    jgibv:
    jlmarta:
    If my memory serves me correctly, there was a post a while back (I couldn't tell you what thread it was under though) ....
    ....and one of the CCOM folks said a couple of the house blends (including the Brazilian) were being discontinued .... I don't remember what the reason was though.

It had to have been a few months ago, maybe early summer(?), when I read it .... hmm.
    Wasn't the sun Grown one too? I heard that too, but don't remember if the leaf was becoming hard to find or just discontinued altogether.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    Hey dudes!  Sorry for not being one top of this shizz.  The Brazilian Label and Cameroon Label have unfortunetly been discontinued.  Rumor was the wrapper leaf for both was simply getting too expensive.  I'll have Alex confirm.  Some samplers still have them available for the time being, but eventually all inventory will reflect these changes.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    Sun Grown Label is alive and well and I think a real hidden gem of a smoke. 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been too long since I had any of the House Blends, but I think I bought more Brazilians than any other
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain