Home Non Cigar Related

Hernias

Just left the hospital after having a hernia repaired. The sad thing is surgery was less painful than the hernia. So I am off work for minimum of a week... and ready to try some of the cigars that I have but haven't tried yet. Once I get out of the stoned feeling that is.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that bub, but enjoy the recovery time.
    One God, One Truth
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    try not to cough
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I'm having two repaired on the 29'th. Had them for years and can not wait until their fixed.
    What type of surgery did you receive?
    They plan to glue mine if all goes well.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Minor was the open not laprascopic because it was just 1 and they glues it closed.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I hope for you a speedy recovery and a restful time off.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Thanks for the well wishes... tried to nap this afternoon... and everyone decided to check up to make sure I had not died. People showed up at the door (without peace offerings) phone decided to blow up simotenoualy. So instead of napping I'm sitting on front porch with a cup of coffee and a Sol Cuban. Relaxing instead of sleeping.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had an umbilical repaired about 5 years ago. It wasn't pleasant. I wish you guys speedy recoveries.