Home General Discussion

Chances of more Forum Cigars?

undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
Alex, you mentioned a little while back that if these take off then you would see what you can do to get these into production. Well, they have taken off. I had a natural last night and it was a great smoke. Very impressed. I gave my father who has smoke over 35k cigars in his life the maduro and he called my to ask if I could order him a box. If made availible, I would stock up as many as I could. Not only because it was a great stick, but the story behind it is like no other in the cigar world. If others would like to use this as a petition, use this thread so the staff can tell whether it is worth them to develop these. Thanks.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I haven't smoked one yet, but judging from all the reviews, I would definately grab up a box, maybe two. Like Undulac said, the story behind them is like no other cigar out there. And, if ccom decided to do a full production run on them, I believe Alex said something about the forum members coming up with the band design and name for the cigars. Again, like no other cigar out there.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    undulac:
    Alex, you mentioned a little while back that if these take off then you would see what you can do to get these into production. Well, they have taken off. I had a natural last night and it was a great smoke. Very impressed. I gave my father who has smoke over 35k cigars in his life the maduro and he called my to ask if I could order him a box. If made availible, I would stock up as many as I could. Not only because it was a great stick, but the story behind it is like no other in the cigar world. If others would like to use this as a petition, use this thread so the staff can tell whether it is worth them to develop these. Thanks.
    This has been discussd in the forums already bro'. Look over the threads and you will find "The future of the forum blends" which has a fair amount of discussion of this very subject.
    Alex has also mentioned in another post, today I believe, that yes these can be placed into regular inventory.

I am still hoping to hear Alex comment on whether we can do this again next year and in following years as well. Creating a "New Line" of sticks for C.Com, sold exclusively at C.Com, and created each year by the C.Com Forum members.
    Check out the "Furture of the Forum Blends" thread.