Options

What does the fox say

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Here ya go dan, as you requested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Comments

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    That is obnoxious noise and I told my kids I would take away computer time if the kept singing it. Wife played the video and I felt dumber for watching it.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Damn addictive viral videos...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife cant get enough of this video
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Some of the other videos by the same group ylvis are pretty funny. They have a talk show in Norway and they both speak about 5 languages each so they have to be some what intelligent. This one is funny though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=369FGAb1iI8
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    that is 3:45 that i will never get back.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Why would you want it back? That was awesome!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what you get when your cross a Beatle with a Telletubby.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a funny video but I guess if you're a city boy you probably don't know that foxes are very vocal. Especially at night. They'll wake you from a dead sleep if you happen to have the windows up when they start screaming.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    It's a funny video but I guess if you're a city boy you probably don't know that foxes are very vocal. Especially at night. They'll wake you from a dead sleep if you happen to have the windows up when they start screaming.

I'm a "suburb" boy that grew up pretty much on the line between housing additions and corfields/forest. The woods around a lake by our house had lots of foxes. The video still made me laugh. I guess absurdity appeals to me.

It wasn't until I moved to LA that I found out that bears "hoot". Granted, that was from backpacking trips to Yosemite...but still. Great experience for a "city boy".
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kuzi16:
    How did you make it through the whole thing?

• Options
    I just lost 5 chickens to one of those &#$^&@)