Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz oct 6-7 2013

Anyone see this weekends blitz? Man O War mazo of 10 and a Colibri cutter! It seems too good to be true. Reason I ask is because the email went to my junk folder and normally it doesn't. The title of the email also seemed a little weird. The spelling was wrong "Man O? War". With the question mark. Seems off, like a spam of some sort. Is this from ccom or not?

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weekend blitz page indeed shows that deal. Gotta be legit
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Thanks Martel. I thought it was an email thing only. Again, thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Yea it sure is legit I already put my order in the deal was too good to pass up on
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I ordered one as a gift to my friend who is getting married next week
  • Options
    Had to go for it
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    you guys talked me right into it.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    You, Sir, are a true friend.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Get any fo yo bad self?
  • Options
    well i am the best man in the wedding. no i did not get any for myself but i am sure he will share
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which exact Man O' War cigar was this? And what length and ring gauge?
  • Options
    Ruination In a 5x52 I think. I'll let you know for sure in a little bit. The package is sitting on my desk with another mysterious package.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Ruination In a 5x52 I think. I'll let you know for sure in a little bit. The package is sitting on my desk with another mysterious package.
    It is the robusto size I got mine in on Saturday image
  • Options
    Hate to get picky but robusto #1 is 5.5 x 54. Robusto #2 is 6 x 60. Bellicose is 5.7 x 56. So, which was it? I one of our BOTLs needs to know.
  • Options
    Robusto #1
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Robusto #1
    Thanks Brother :)
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    ddubridge:
    Robusto #1
    Thanks Brother :)
    anytime
  • Options
    Mysterious package? Lol
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Hate to get picky but robusto #1 is 5.5 x 54. Robusto #2 is 6 x 60. Bellicose is 5.7 x 56. So, which was it? I one of our BOTLs needs to know.
    5.5x54