Home General Discussion
Options

Chapter One

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
Who is the LFD lover? Who has tried the chapter one? I have heard about it but not from anyone other than reviewers in magazines. Awaiting some real peoples thoughts

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Tony aka SleevePlz is the LFD hoe around these parts. I'm sure he will chime in shortly.
  • Options
    My friend bought 2 of them and gave me one. It was good...I didn't think it was stronger than any of their other stuff. But definitely tasted like a LFD. You should enjoy it if you decide to get one.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Tony aka SleevePlz is the LFD hoe around these parts. I'm sure he will chime in shortly.
    Someone has to carry the banner, right? I actually haven't had the Ch. 1 yet. I checked around a little while back, but didn't find it in stock anywhere. Looks like I need to do another round of searching and get some ordered. I won't let you guys down again!!! Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Someone has to carry the banner, right? I actually haven't had the Ch. 1 yet. I checked around a little while back, but didn't find it in stock anywhere. Looks like I need to do another round of searching and get some ordered. I won't let you guys down again!!! Lol.
    hmmm...Looks like I need to get a hold of a couple of these before a certain pass hits my door step.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    hmmm...Looks like I need to get a hold of a couple of these before a certain pass hits my door step.
    Lol, I appreciate the thought, but please don't go out of your way. I did find a place that has them in stock.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Lol, I appreciate the thought, but please don't go out of your way. I did find a place that has them in stock.
    Youre having better luck than me.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Youre having better luck than me.
    Would you like to know the go-to place for (almost) all things LFD? I'll pm ya.