Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blind 5er Cheapo Trade?

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
I'm currently just trying to get as many different cigars to smoke as possible so I'm not really looking to keep duplicates of any that aren't GREAT. That being said, I have about 10 duplicates or more of probably $2-$5 cigars. So if 1 or 2 of you guys want to do a blind 5 for 5 trade of the same type of cigar send me a PM with your addy and I'll reciprocate. Only the 2 for me though if other people want to do the same between yourselves go for it!

Just quckly: Please send 5 different cigars. THey may be cheap, but who knows what hidden gems we could share with each other?

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Pm 2 u
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'm in on this .... PM incoming
  • Options
    Awesome! Replied to both of you. I'll most likely ship my end out Tuesday.
  • Options
    Tracking numbers are in your PMs. Just sent them out!

Blacked out the addy's on that one :p
  • Options
    I be down for this
  • Options
    I'm done since I got my 10 cigars out. But if anyone else wants to do the same sort of thing with CigarMan37 PM him!
  • Options
    Last time I ever check my math with you guys lol I really thought this would be an easy 5 for 5 but thehilk just kicked my damn ass.

Unfortunately we both gave each other a 5 Vegas Gold. However, luckily I now have your address in case I want to make things... even. :p
  • Options
    image LOL. damn you 5 Vegas Gold! Enjoy. Thanks for my first trade. I hope you enjoy. Beware of the Free Cuba, it truly is the Cheapo in this trade.
  • Options
    I'm actually pretty interested in that Free Cuba because of how cheap the bundles are. If I like it, might be a good cheap daily or give-to-friends cigar.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get a chance check out AJ's fresh-rolled habano corona, these are quite good IMO.
  • Options
    Completely forgot to post this earlier. This is what kingjk729 b!tchslapped me with:

I think I've finally figured it out. Normal forum math is "Number of cigars you're supposed to send" X ~1.7
    Thank you! A bunch I've never tried which is awesome. Really I feel bad about only sending you and hilk 5 sticks each. I'm sure the time will come for me to apply my new math formula. Thanks again to both of you for my first trade.
  • Options
    Great job king! Glad we could team up on Sam and teach him some math lessons! Great trading with u Sam and let me know how u like free Cuba!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So I finally got around to snapping some pics and posting .... Sorry for the delay Sam ..... Here is Sam's end of the 5v5 cheap blind trade .... PS my goal was to hammer you regardless with some sticks to try and some delicious sticks that can be had on the cheap .
    photo photo63_zps99f1d198.jpg
    A few of my favorites in there .... I love the Genesis and the 5v Gold Maddy and can't wait to try the Don Lino Africa. Thanks Sam