Home Non Cigar Related

My man cave!!!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So here she is right now! :) spent all morning working on it and moving things around. It's still my garage/took shed too. But it works!

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Nice layout, looks like a cozy place to hang and smoke em up
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    It's not too shabby! Once my wife's elliptical is out of there I'll be able to get a few more chairs and a wider layout for more people. Maybe even host a Pacific Northwest herf! :) right now it's just my recliner and the chaise. Lol if I need more seating then I have lawn chairs. Lol!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    man thats awesome, i need some more furniture out in mine, I have my leather recliner and some camp chairs lol!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow bro that looks awesome.

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    +1
    One God, One Truth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice job bro. My daughter used to lay like that too. Love the stands too. Congrats!!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could see the pics. For some reason all I see is three little generic thumbnail icons. EDIT Nevermind. They finally loaded. Nice! Very nice cave! :)
    I may have just scored a free tv too! Lol
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good set-up there .... but where's the humis???? I can't see them in the pics?!!?!!!

Now all you need is a mini-fridge out there for beer and snacks and you'll never have to leave !!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

The humi will stay on my dresser in the house. I can't risk someone breaking jnto my garage. I'm looking at a '50s fridge that is covered in chrome and totally retro right now too.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    The humi will stay on my dresser in the house. I can't risk someone breaking jnto my garage.
    Smart.
    I can understand that.
    LiquidChaos66:
    I'm looking at a '50s fridge that is covered in chrome and totally retro right now too.
    That would be cool.
    If you end up getting it, post a pic. Would love to see that.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I will be adding pics of all new arrivals! :) may be a bit before I get anything else lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Better than most!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Sir! I don't know if you noticed but there's a girl in your man cave! SECURITY BREACH!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Sir! I don't know if you noticed but there's a girl in your man cave! SECURITY BREACH!!!
    ... Yeah, that and the "funny bunny" on the wall reminds me that homeland security in his area must be part of the shut down.
    That bunny on the wall says "please go suck some place else" and he enforces it! lol

That security breach is my daughter. Lol I have to be nice to her... If I don't the wife gets mad. J/k lol
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice cave liquid!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961