Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

5k post pass~~CLOSED~~~~EDITED~~~~NEW RULES~~~

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recieved the pass, everything looks good, and box looks great with a bunch of great brothers signatures. It will b on the road to John Gibby in the morning, what sucks is I will b in Columbus tomorrow where he lives. O well.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Recieved the pass, everything looks good, and box looks great with a bunch of great brothers signatures. It will b on the road to John Gibby in the morning, what sucks is I will b in Columbus tomorrow where he lives. O well.
    Drop it off... He's a good guy... Thanks Ray! Appreciate it
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Dang Ray....I thought you were going to text me next time you're in town! I see how it is!
    LOL, j/k.

(Today after work is busy for me so probably wouldn't have been able to meet up anyways)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Dang Ray....I thought you were going to text me next time you're in town! I see how it is!
    LOL, j/k.

(Today after work is busy for me so probably wouldn't have been able to meet up anyways)
    Lol I will, I will only b there for like a hour bro, got to pick up the kids. I just mailed it # 9114901159815003865712. We will meet up next time I hit the lounge there
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    LOL, j/k.

Lol I will, I will only b there for like a hour bro, got to pick up the kids. I just mailed it # 9114901159815003865712. We will meet up next time I hit the lounge there
    Haha no worries, just giving you $hit.
    Hope you can make it back home before the snow rolls in later tonight.

• Options
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    LOL, j/k.

Haha no worries, just giving you $hit.
    Hope you can make it back home before the snow rolls in later tonight.
    Yes I will b, and b safe going to get a little nasty out.
  • Options
    USPS delivered the pass on Saturday. I will get to the PO today and it will be on the way to Chris. Thanks for having me, Jim! 9405503699300218804499

• Options
    jgibv:
    USPS delivered the pass on Saturday. I will get to the PO today and it will be on the way to Chris. Thanks for having me, Jim! 9405503699300218804499
    Thanks Johnny!!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Rec'd pass today, will ship out to Mr. Williams in the morning. Thanks Jim for letting me be a part of this.
  • Options
    I actually got it shipped out today, 9405 5036 9930 0222 0992 18.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    Thanks mucho Chris! Appreciate it
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    C-LOVE:
    Thanks mucho Chris! Appreciate it
    Thank you Jim!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got pass this am, while I was shoveling more fricking snow.....lol will try and turn around today. Mike
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Got pass this am, while I was shoveling more fricking snow.....lol will try and turn around today. Mike
    Just be careful shoveling dude and it can wait until Monday if today isn't convenient.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Just be careful shoveling dude and it can wait until Monday if today isn't convenient.
    shipped to the Bear....:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    shipped to the Bear....:-)
    Thanks Hammer
  • Options
    Bumpus
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is in my hands right now.....i will be passing to randy either tomorrow or thursday.....probably thursday.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    this is in my hands right now.....i will be passing to randy either tomorrow or thursday.....probably thursday.
    Sounds good man!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    on its way:

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Got the box, it is wrapped up well so no issues. Will try to get it out tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest. You ready FTG?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Got the box, it is wrapped up well so no issues. Will try to get it out tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest. You ready FTG?
    Thanks Brocephus
  • Options
    Bumpy
  • Options
    My bad! Went out today. Have to hunt around for the DC and I'll post it up. Thanks for letting me take part :)
  • Options
    9114 9011 5981 5230 9045 50
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Received my friend, will be back out Wednesday. Next addy please........
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Received my friend, will be back out Wednesday. Next addy please........
    PM sent... Gordon is next!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the longest pass ever? You'll be at 7,000 post before your 5,000 post pass gets home!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hooray! I'm next.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    On its way Gordon, 9505500021704057000334.........

Thanks for letting me play your Shizzness!