Home General Discussion
Options

The cigar that describes you!

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
I was thinking about this for a little bit now and wished that I had a little bit more experience with the vast selection of cigars which are out there. I wanted to challenge everyone to think about this. Which cigar best describes you. The easy way would be to choose the name of a cigar that describes you, or how you see yourself or how others see you. But the better and harder and the one that I hope more people go for is not only the name but also the components and the flavors of the cigar which describe you or your personality. Thought this might be kinda cool.

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    That is a tough one. For me in my own openion, im a mild-medium blend that is like a Fuente with a sweet Camaroon wrapper. Im nice and pleasent until you make me mad (smoke too fast), then Im harsh. And, being like a mythological dwarf, im almost as wide as tall (not really), so Id be in like a 4x60'ish frame.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Undercrown
  • Options
    Gurkha Genghis Khan (yes Gurkha). Large size, great flavor, decent burn...I've always loved them. Though the Ancient Warrior is awesome too.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vintage, Pre-Embargo, Ultra Premium, Boutique, Limited Edition, Seconds ;)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    ****thinks to self****Please let Kuzi say Kinky Freidman Texas Jewboy
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo Mistake. No frills, no adornments, just affordable good taste.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I like MoW Virtue. I like a good fight and I look mild, but I've got a kick.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    I would have to say the Hemmingway. They are complex yet simple. Good things come in small packages!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Padron londres...slim and rough around the edges but enjoyable and never let's you down
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Blanca. Short, thick and no one wants me near their mouth. What are we talking about... o_O
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Casa Blanca. Short, thick and no one wants me near their mouth. What are we talking about... o_O
    Not the CAO Vision?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha. I think my $hit don't stink, but in reality it stinks really, really bad.
  • Options
    soyouseesoyousee Posts: 40
    1876 Reserve Robusto & of late the Cigar.com Purple Label Torpedo. You tell me what that says about me. I also have scores of other smokes from mild to rich for a change of pace each evening with a cup of tea.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    Not the CAO Vision?

Im still looking for some :) but I hear the flavor was meh and burn sucked.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Do they make one called asshat?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    Not the CAO Vision?

Wish I knew. Someone was selling some on OLH a few months ago. That's how I found out they ever existed.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Nub, my romantic vision of myself.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use to be a Punch Bareknuckle, now My Fatherr. Definitely My Father.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Either a Heisenberg...because you don't know what you're getting with me, or the Alec Bradley Family Blend. I've never tried that one, but the name kind of says a lot, and it sounds darned good.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    Not the CAO Vision?

Wish I knew. Someone was selling some on OLH a few months ago. That's how I found out they ever existed.
    lol, thats funny u guys say that, im the 1 who bought the visions on OLH, and have smoked 2 of them and i think they are pretty good.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Gurkha. I think my $hit don't stink, but in reality it stinks really, really bad.

I just about crapped myself after reading that. I gotta say that's some funny **** ....... And now I have a mission to find my buddy Pete aka Vision a cigar. As for me ........ I'm a big guy and and can blend in with any crowd ..... I may get a little crazy when I start listening to my music so I'm gonna say Asylum 13 7x70
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    honestly?

a BackWoods.

couldnt even dare call myself anything near fine.