Home General Discussion

loyaly -vs-econemy watdayado

loyaly!   cigar.com customer saves20,30 40% on another site. loves the service,reliability ,etc.. but what would you do?

please dont ask, just google and do your homework!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Google and do your homework? What the hell does that mean?

We all know that better prices can be had, we choose to buy from cigar.com because their customer service and knowledge of the industry is second to none.

You ask what would we do....well, whether or not better prices can be had, I wouldn't broadcast it on the forum owned and operated by cigar.com, that shows a low level of tact in my opinion. Nobody makes anyone else buy from here, it is all a choice and one we gladly make.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Besides, the guys at Cigar.com take care of their customers. They offer specials sometimes even the discount guys can't beat.

And who else would let a bunch of random dudes on the internet blend a cigar?
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    And here is a great example of what happens when you take acid, read Alice in Wonderland and then try and make a board post.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    Besides, the guys at Cigar.com take care of their customers. They offer specials sometimes even the discount guys can't beat.

And who else would let a bunch of random dudes on the internet blend a cigar?
    i
    yeah, what he said

and...
    dont always order from ccom.
    i dont always buy adidas shoes
    i dont always buy cars from subaru
    i dont always buy gerber knives
    i dont always go to taco bell
    i almost never eat at applebee's (and i work there)
    i dont always use Gillette razor blades
    I dont always shop at Target, Nordstrom, Cabellas, Petsmart, etc....

but i also never go into those stores and tell everyone there how much better a competitors store is.
    Cigar.com has, hands down the best service of any online cigar retail outfit. try calling up the lizard place and telling them you like Partagas black and ask for a suggestion. chances are, they will have no idea what to tell you. buying cigars from a place that loves cigars more than me (and thats hard to do) is worth a little more to me.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Sirdanb:

loyaly!   cigar.com customer saves20,30 40% on another site. loves the service,reliability ,etc.. but what would you do?

Yeah? I just got 45 premium smokes plus an awesome ashtray for $145.00. And I didn't have to pay shipping. I did this on Friday, and I don't expect the box to be on my front porch on Monday.... but I know it will be! Why? Because that's how cigar.com rolls! Please oh wise and enlightened one, tell me the folly of my ways!
    kuzi16:
    i dont always go to taco bell.
    Yeah. And they know you've been sneaking over to Burger King lately. You thought you were sneaky, but they know! Oh, they know!

.....and that King guy with the big plastic head totally freaks me out more than Ronald McDonald did when I was a kid!
  • Sirdanb:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What an a$$!! ^^^^^^^^^^^
    one freakin post, and he his an expert cigar buyer, You sir not only disrespect this site, but the members of this forum as well, Do your homework and find google up a better more knowledgeable bunch of BOTL. stick around you might learn something about cigars and maybe some manners as well.
    And what the hell is "loyaly"
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sirdanb:

PLUS!!! Cigar.com doesn't give you herpes... Other sites do.... If you want herpes then go elsewhere!!!

P.S. C.Com is the *** and don't think that customer service is just an email with your name.... Customer Service is earned and won, don't be a douche...........

Don't..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sirdanb:

What a cheese d ick.

"Long ashes my friends."

• 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Krieg:
    Sirdanb:

What a cheese d ick.
    hahahahah

He who shall not be named's brother????
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    I won't go to google and "do my homework." You, however, may want to take an English class. Dousche.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Sirdanb:

What is loyaly and econemy? Try to learn how to spell first....
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    I have a feeling there is a sudden overabundance of new members with questionable agendas here... Hm... The ad/spam revolution? I'd like to know how many of these thousands of accounts we have here are spam accounts... Cigar.Com should get some more security in place - u guys need help ;)?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I order mainly through Ccom. I have ordered from other places. Typically if I have a problem with my order then CCom takes care of me. Other places Do Not. Now I have not had any issues with the way Ccom sticks arrive to me. Other places I have had many issues. There is 1 major online/catalog place that I wont order from ever again because when I had a major problem with an order they didnt take care of it. Anyway, Im loyal to Ccom.

I dont define loyalty as I will only order from Ccom, but I define this as where I go to first and foremost.

Typically if I see another deal that is too good to be true, then it is too good to be true --Unless its from here.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sirdanb:

I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say ....Huhwhat?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Google and do your homework? What the hell does that mean?

We all know that better prices can be had, we choose to buy from cigar.com because their customer service and knowledge of the industry is second to none.

You ask what would we do....well, whether or not better prices can be had, I wouldn't broadcast it on the forum owned and operated by cigar.com, that shows a low level of tact in my opinion. Nobody makes anyone else buy from here, it is all a choice and one we gladly make.

Well said Joe ...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Sirdanb:

I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say ....Huhwhat?
    I wonder if this was some kind of stupid bot

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    I wonder if this was some kind of stupid bot
    Not really... It is quite human... Unfortunately...
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316

I’m generally pretty competitive in pricing my product.  What I don’t understand is when someone calls me and says “I found a better price over at brand X, but want to work with you”.  Um, why?  If company X has a better deal than me, why are calling me?  I actually started out my morning this way, wasn't even dressed yet and someone was trying to (insert explative) me down on my cell phone.  I wanted to walk away from the deal, but in this economy swallowed my pride.

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Loyalty? Excellent customer service is worth a buck more now and then. This week's order arrived with a few damaged sticks (which rarely happens, but the post office gets a little careless somtimes). A quick email to Tim and problem fixed.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'll admit ........ iam all about getting the best deals ........... on things that truly matter ....... i freqent c.com and ci and order reguarly from both and have never had any problems with either........ sometimes when someone has a great deal on a 5 or 10 pack and its something i really want to try ..... i buy it. but its also fantastic to be ablle to make a call and talk to someone real and who really knows their **** and takes the time to answer your questions and doesnt treat you like your an idiot.
    Lasabar:
    Sirdanb:

PLUS!!! Cigar.com doesn't give you herpes... Other sites do.... If you want herpes then go elsewhere!!!

P.S. C.Com is the *** and don't think that customer service is just an email with your name.... Customer Service is earned and won, don't be a douche...........

Don't..
    Uh oh....

Is it bad that I was reading this thread and was about to fire off on this bag of douche... and THEN I saw my own post???

Cripes I have no remembrence of posting that.... At least it was coherent!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Loyalty? Excellent customer service is worth a buck more now and then. This week's order arrived with a few damaged sticks (which rarely happens, but the post office gets a little careless somtimes). A quick email to Tim and problem fixed.
    Yep. No headaches or hassles is worth so much more than the few bucks you save. At least for me personally.
  • TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    And here is a great example of what happens when you take acid, read Alice in Wonderland and then try and make a board post.

This appears to be the case. There is no other explanation...
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My opinion on this post is that you just ignore it and all future similar posts.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    And here is a great example of what happens when you take acid
    Kuba Kuba or Def Sea?
    zoom6zoom:
    And here is a great example of what happens when you take acid
    Kuba Kuba or Def Sea?
    That is probably one of the most witty responses I've seen in awhile!
  • "skin that smokewagon....... is that quote from "tombstone"? i know i've heard it before. just curious. thanks
    salg47:
    "skin that smokewagon....... is that quote from "tombstone"? i know i've heard it before. just curious. thanks
    I am confused by this post? Maybe cause I am foreign?