Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Take one and pass it on ... Pass

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought I'd give back to the forum by starting a pass. Take one and pass it on. This will be a pass for the botls who don't have a stogiestand and would like one.
As far as post count, please have at least 100 posts.
I'm gonna start with 10 ss. I'm just send them out first class in a small box. Once it starts slimming down it would probably be best to start using padded envelopes and such. I will leave it up to you botls to get in touch with the next person on the list for their addy.

One last thing, pls only take one. Thanks and enjoy. I hope you find these useful
so ........ who's in?

1. CigarMan37
2. scooter mcgee
3. buckeyecigar
4. thehilk
5. Bad Daddy Rabbit
6. KevinFitts

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    I'm always down for a trade or pass
  • Options
    I'm in!
  • Options
    i would love to be in on this as well, ive secretely been wanting a ss for awhile
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to be in on this too!
  • Options
    Well maybe in 30 more posts, well 29 now. I wasn't not sure of my post count. Great idea for a pass! Enjoy guys!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Well maybe in 30 more posts, well 29 now. I wasn't not sure of my post count. Great idea for a pass! Enjoy guys!
    I have you covered. I'll ship this week.
  • Options
    Ddub u must want to be my sponsor! Always taking care of me lol. My new best friend! Thanks bud!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    thehilk:
    I have you covered. I'll ship this week.
    You're too nice Drew. Mr. thehilk, you're on the list bud.
  • Options
    Ty sir! And yes he is!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I'm gonna start with 12 ss. I'm just send them out first class in a small box. Once it starts slimming down it would probably be best to start using padded envelopes and such.
    If anyone lets this pass become less than box sized, I'm going to personally *** punch them. Daniel should have a shoebox sized box of treats when this thing returns to him. So let it be written, so let it be done. The King has spoken. Carry on.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm gonna start with 12 ss. I'm just send them out first class in a small box. Once it starts slimming down it would probably be best to start using padded envelopes and such.
    If anyone lets this pass become less than box sized, I'm going to personally *** punch them. Daniel should have a shoebox sized box of treats when this thing returns to him. So let it be written, so let it be done. The King has spoken. Carry on.
    that's right! power to the man!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Awesome idea for a pass, but I wouldn't expect any less from the man behind the stogie stand.
  • Options
    Would like to be in.
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Wha the heck!! Everyone needs a stogie stand. Right? I'm in
  • Options
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    danielzreyes:
    Please pay no attention to these 2 as all they do is talk about bowel movements and flatulence.
  • Options
    Anyway I could get in on this?? Sounds like a fun thing to do!!
  • Options
    chRONic527:
    Anyway I could get in on this?? Sounds like a fun thing to do!!
    POWAHHH. POWAH!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I already have one, and thanks again for that. Just wanted to say the generosity around here has no bounds. You guys are going to love the Stogie Stand. I use it all the time.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    danielzreyes:
    Please pay no attention to these 2 as all they do is talk about bowel movements and flatulence.
    However, when not talking about toilet humor, we like to recognize outstanding BOTL's and call them out publicly so that they get their justified recognition. Consider that done.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    danielzreyes:
    However, when not talking about toilet humor, we like to recognize outstanding BOTL's and call them out publicly so that they get their justified recognition. Consider that done.
    WORD! the ladies love us. when we pour shots. they need an excuse to ____________
  • Options
    You two a tag team now?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    You two a tag team now?
    Now accepting PIs. Please send resume to getcrunk.comwhat!
  • Options
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    You two a tag team now?
    shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots ..... everybody!!!!
    we have always been a team. I'm his token white guy and he's my token Asian. Together we form................ Voltron. ok, maybe not. but yeah, we're separated at birth.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    You two a tag team now?
    shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots ..... everybody!!!!
    we have always been a team. I'm his token white guy and he's my token Asian. Together we form................ Voltron. ok, maybe not. but yeah, we're separated at birth.
    I'm sorry but I'm not understanding all of this toilet talk.
  • Options
    Don't try and make sense of it. Just roll with it and know that we think your top notch and that we expect your return box to be filled to the brim with treasure. That is all.
  • Options
    I'll try to ship this out this Sat. If not then, Mon for sure
  • Options
    CigarMan37, I need you addy brother. Thanks
  • Options
    Got the stands today. I will mail them back off on Monday. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Awesome. Btw, I only put 10 in there. Also, the box was small enough to where it was only 3 dollars and change for shipping. The shipping cost should decrease from there.
  • Options
    How is this coming along?