Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

They're after me lucky charms!

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
Or, Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids!

Mikey, I mean, Eric, I mean, I likes it!

Wait, what do cereal tag lines have to do with a bomb? Nothing really, but they're stuck in my head for some reason. All this to say, Jim is up to his old tricks, trying to make me use the deductible on my renters insurance by blowing up the place. Instead, he just blew the door off my mailbox. We have a big front yard, after all. Once traffic dies down, I'll take a pic of the box, because when I opened it, it really was dangling off the hinge.

Here's the hit...

photo IMAG0263_zpsedb3e6d5.jpg

TYVM, Shizz. I'll enjoy these sometime in the dead of winter and think of you up in Alaska, errrr, Washington while I enjoy my more temperate climate here in MS. Still pained a little bit about not getting that job up there...oh well, the South has its perks.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    All very nice sticks, way to go!!! Shizzy
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Everybody here has gone plumb loco.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    That jim guy again....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    That jim guy again....
    does it ever stop???
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:
    That jim guy again....
    does it ever stop???
    NO!!! Enjoy Eric