Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Pass idea, gauging interest...

I thought it might be really cool if we have a pass that not only has cigars but the music we love as well. When I smoke alone, I love to listen to music. So this pass will encompass both of these in one fell swoop.

How it works
The pass will contain cigars, one per person depending on the number of members, along with a thumb drive. Since I'm first, I will create a folder with my name on the thumb drive and copy up to 10 songs that I enjoy when I smoke. If there's a certain special song or two, I may even write a note (in a txt file in my folder) describing why I think this is a great song that the rest of you would enjoy and potentially add to your rotation.
The next person will take a cigar, and if they want, listen to the previous person(s) music. Once complete, they will add their own folder with music and pass it on to the next person.
**You will not put any cigars back into the pass unless you want to bomb someone farther down in the pass.
At the end of the pass, we will have the first ever cigar.com herf playlist.
There are some obvious concerns with this pass, like copyright protection, virus and malware. I've thought about these but figure I would put this out to see if anyone is even interested in doing this before proceeding further.

So, what do you all think?

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Me thinks you dont want the Industry to see this ! Thats what me thinks !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ummm.......i think my music will probably offend people around here.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    curtpick:
    Me thinks you dont want the Industry to see this ! Thats what me thinks !
    Good point, youtube links could be substituted instead.....but an obvious miscue on my part --- good looking out.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    ummm.......i think my music will probably offend people around here.....
    i highly doubt that.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call it the Napster pass, LOL
    Cool idea.....I'd be down if you'll have me .....

(Idk what you guys would think of some of my tunes though, hah)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Not a bad idea, but I would burn a C.D. instead.
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Sounds like a cool idea