Home Non Cigar Related

Another reason to join the He-Man Woman Haters Club.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Women's Purses Have **** on Them.

[ One ABC News investigation revealed that most purses contain tens of thousands of germs. Half of the bags tested in the experiment were positive for coliform bacteria, indicating the possible presence of human or animal waste. ]

(That means ****.)

[ Think about it — women place their purses in public bathrooms, including on floors where bodily fluids may spill; on public transportation, such as bus and train floors; and on fast-food counters, floors, and chairs, all of which contain potentially harmful germs,]

Then she comes home and where does she put that purse? Thaaaaaaaaat's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! On the kitchen counter!

Link to article about how women's purses have **** on them.

Next time you're asked to hold her purse,.............you be careful buddy.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Women's Purses Have **** on Them.

[ One ABC News investigation revealed that most purses contain tens of thousands of germs. Half of the bags tested in the experiment were positive for coliform bacteria, indicating the possible presence of human or animal waste. ]

(That means ****.)

[ Think about it — women place their purses in public bathrooms, including on floors where bodily fluids may spill; on public transportation, such as bus and train floors; and on fast-food counters, floors, and chairs, all of which contain potentially harmful germs,]

Then she comes home and where does she put that purse? Thaaaaaaaaat's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! On the kitchen counter!

Link to article about how women's purses have **** on them.

Next time you're asked to hold her purse,.............you be careful buddy.
    Hey she can ask all she wants ... It ain't happening.

cooties
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My wife has this habit of doing that and laying on the bed with her shoes on.
    I secretly wash the comforter and clean counters like a mofo.

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I've trained mine well. Now she asks our daughter when she needs someone to hold it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    There is one simple solution.
    Honey, I honestly don't know how the straps keep getting broken!
    Must be made cheap, even though it cost five hundred dollars!
    Women and they're purses!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    They also tend to put them on tables when going out to eat. I think I read an article about how terrible that is recently.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Gross. I think I just threw up in my mouth.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Not a problem when they know they have to go home in the morning. ;)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ick! yeah women are nasty.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    This is awesome. The next time my girlfriend throws her purse in my lap when she gets in the car, does that mean I have permission to throw it out the window?!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are we to talk. We keep our stuff in our pockets. So where do we keep our pockets?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)