Home General Discussion

Funny little thing bout my humi stock

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I have some how become a collector of diesel sticks! Lol I have yet to try a diesel but I think I have 5-7 different sticks in this brand. Anyone else find themselves and unintentional brand favoritism? Lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i did the same with MOW sticks at first because i thought the bands on the cigars were awesome. Then i smoked one and bought even more.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Apparently right now MOW variety has the highest at 8 in my humi.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Let the Unholy Cocktail rest for about a year. It really gets good. They are good ROTT but they are the best budget stick out there with some rest.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I think right now my biggest brand collections are Rocky Patel and Diesel. Lol I think I may have an unholy cocktail in there somewhere. Lol
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I have some how become a collector of diesel sticks! Lol I have yet to try a diesel but I think I have 5-7 different sticks in this brand. Anyone else find themselves and unintentional brand favoritism? Lol
    You haven't erred if you have diesels aging in inventory. Though you should try one soon especially if you have an aged UC. I keep boxes of unholy cocktails for years, just haven't gotten around to trying the stored other diesel lines.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I just found a UC with some age. : )
    Thanks for the Heads Up...
  • Anybody tried the Diesel Wicked or Crucible? I can't imagine them being any stronger than the normal line.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    wicked..........and it was AWESOME. A little too pricey for what you get, but they were pretty damn good.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I will be honest i have no clue which ones i have! They need name tags "Hello my name is Unholy Cocktail"
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Go look at the brand pages. Each blend has a unique band, simple as that.