Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Haven't been around in a while...

What have I been missing? I've been so busy with work and school the past couple of months It feels like I have been forgetting about my great friends I have recently met on here. I am also in the middle of getting the last of my ASE certifications so that takes up a major part of my time. But as soon as I get those squared away, I will be home free to burn one whenever I please! HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN?!

Comments

• Options
    Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    From what Ive seen on here, everything is pretty much the same. Lots and lots of bombings though. Watch out.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well geeze get back on man! How's your dog doing?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Tyler. Last time I saw your name was on a package at my doorstep. That reminds me....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tyler. Welcome back! Post up some new puppy pics. I bet she's gettin' really big.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Bamablows:
    What have I been missing? I've been so busy with work and school the past couple of months It feels like I have been forgetting about my great friends I have recently met on here. I am also in the middle of getting the last of my ASE certifications so that takes up a major part of my time. But as soon as I get those squared away, I will be home free to burn one whenever I please! HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN?!
    Wow dude. work, school AND ASE? Don't do things small do ya? :) How is the pup doin?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Tyler, how you doin'? Get some new pictures of Moonshine up. ( looks like your pup is a hit round here)
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bama Blows. Go Tigers! Welcome back.