Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What are you eating RIGHT NOW???

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
A fruit rollup. lol I feel like a freakin 8 year old.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    I just finished chow in the mess decks. I had two hard boiled eggs, some flimsy greasy bacon, toast and sausage gravy. Was not that great. I cant wait to have a real breakfast again. MMMMMMmmmmm chorizo with refried beans and eggs.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's.
  • Options
    A frosty sounds so damn good right now!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frozen burrito
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Old Folks Country Sausage & Biscuit sandwich straight from the microwave. Some of us have to work today, unlike my wife.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Old Folks Country Sausage & Biscuit sandwich straight from the microwave. Some of us have to work today, unlike my wife.
    Purnell's old folks country sausage? "It's Goooooooood" LOL

• Options
    HORRIBLE beef jerky and a monster energy drink. lol
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweetarts...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Gino USMC:
    I just finished chow in the mess decks. I had two hard boiled eggs, some flimsy greasy bacon, toast and sausage gravy. Was not that great. I cant wait to have a real breakfast again. MMMMMMmmmmm chorizo with refried beans and eggs.

HA! Good old Nimitz "5-Star" cuisine. I was in the chow line down there once and one of the CS's gooped some chicken suprise on my tray and i asked what the hell it was, he said this is 5-star food, to which i agreed if the rating system went up to 100 stars... or something to that efffect... i was kicked off the mess decks for that :) Vienna sausages and ramen that night lol

Drinking water and having leftover pea soup at the moment.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOTHING right now...
    But I sure am getting hungry for dinner .....

I think the wife's making eggplant curry over rice tonight, mmm yum !!!
    It's so good on these cool, fall days. She made it a couple weeks ago and it was delicious....

Had our Sunday night tradition of homemade pizza yesterday ... soooo good !
    Made the dough from scratch yesterday afternoon ( recipe click here)
    Sauce from scratch too --- with fresh tomatos and herbs from our garden (+ canned tomatos from in-laws' garden.)
    Topped it with fresh belgioioso mozzarella, pecorino romano --- and diced onions & cowhorn peppers picked from the garden.
    OMFG ... sooo good. I could eat that pizza for every meal!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Jetmech_63:
    Gino USMC:

HA! Good old Nimitz "5-Star" cuisine. I was in the chow line down there once and one of the CS's gooped some chicken suprise on my tray and i asked what the hell it was, he said this is 5-star food, to which i agreed if the rating system went up to 100 stars... or something to that efffect... i was kicked off the mess decks for that :) Vienna sausages and ramen that night lol

Drinking water and having leftover pea soup at the moment.
    It was pretty bad a few weeks ago. We hadnt had not had a R.A.S. in while and all we had druing MidRats was butter noodles and bread!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Home made chili... kids even helped make it. Temperature of 62-63 and rain... perfect weather.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Breakfast for dinner...been a while since we've done that. Forgot how good it can be! Cheddar omelets, ham steaks and hash browns-yum.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Cheesecake
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had baby back ribs.

• Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Two ice cubes and a twist of lime smothered in a golden gravy. (Aka Makers Mark on the rocks) With a side of Partagas Short!!
  • Options
    Fritos and horseradish cheddar cheese dip... kiss the bag buhbye
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet Italian snausage, cut into coins and mixed with refried beans. English muffin with cranberry honey. Cafe con leche is terrific with morning mouth.

Yum. Breakfast is the best.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Coffee, its whats for breakfast
  • Options
    Coffee and a Pillsbury cinnamon roll right out of the oven.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Lunch time!!

(leftovers from last night:) roasted chicken *** seasoned with rosemary, sage and a little truffle oil
    roasted parsnips with rosemary and olive oil
    red grapes

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Lunch time!!

(leftovers from last night:) roasted chicken *** seasoned with rosemary, sage and a little truffle oil
    red grapes
    Don't you hate that you can't even talk about your chicken without getting censored ? Sounds good though.. Of all the things I have eaten I've never eaten a Parsnip.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:
    Lunch time!!

red grapes
    Don't you hate that you can't even talk about your chicken without getting censored ? Sounds good though.. Of all the things I have eaten I've never eaten a Parsnip.
    WTF --- I can't say b-r-e-a-s-t??? Didn't even notice that

Oh man, you gotta try them --- delicious. They smell like black licorice when they're raw, but that mostly cooks off. We usually peel & dice them then throw them on a sheet tray with a little olive oil, s&p, and some fresh herbs .... roast at 400 for 20-30 mins, get them nice and crispy on the outside so the texture is similar to hashbrowns/french fries. They have a sweeter taste, kind of hard to describe.

• Options
    Hostess ding dong. :) I've had 3 today already. Lol
  • Options
    jgibv:
    kaspera79:
    jgibv:
    Lunch time!!

red grapes
    WTF --- I can't say b-r-e-a-s-t??? Didn't even notice that

Oh man, you gotta try them --- delicious. They smell like black licorice when they're raw, but that mostly cooks off. We usually peel & dice them then throw them on a sheet tray with a little olive oil, s&p, and some fresh herbs .... roast at 400 for 20-30 mins, get them nice and crispy on the outside so the texture is similar to hashbrowns/french fries. They have a sweeter taste, kind of hard to describe.
    They have a little sweet but also some kick, in my mind. I like roasting them with other root veggies with some olive oil and seasoning. Also made a parsnip soup one time. You had to puree them to make the soup base and it needed some Tabasco for flavor but it was good.

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Chili cheese fritos and I'm wiping my hands on my pants because I'm a rebel.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Left over Halloween candy.
  • Options
    See previous post... just another bag of Fritos to go with this yummy horseradish cheddar cheese...
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Finishing off a bag of fresh deer jerky...good stuff!!!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pistachios