Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Columbus Day Sucks!

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
How the heck are you supposed to conduct forum business when the post office is closed?

Golly

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwwww it's closed today??? Mannnnnnnnnn
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    They delivered at my house... odd.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    They delivered at my house... odd.
    UPS..Yes...but they have no heart.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    USPS priority mail package... I checked tracking number today and it said delivered... got home wife was PI$$ED. Two weeks no paycheck what the heck are you ordering. Conversation went somewhat down hill after that.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    macs-smokes:
    USPS priority mail package... I checked tracking number today and it said delivered... got home wife was PI$$ED. Two weeks no paycheck what the heck are you ordering. Conversation went somewhat down hill after that.
    LOL. I've had the same last 2 weeks as you so no check, bad. I opted to ditch the wife months ago so packages of cigars in the mailbox are no problem, good. I have learned to take the good with the bad :-)