Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oliva G Cameroon torpedo (trade?)

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
I just got off the phone with Kelly, the goddess (that's what her email said to call her) and purchased a box of 25 oliva g Cameroon torpedo, I love the nub Cameron's so I can only imagine these are going to be awesome sauce. Anyone want a part of this action? Maybe throw me a trade of 5 of your for 5 of these or whatever number you want. Let me know.

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Warning, these will come with a Free Cuba.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Don't knock it til u smoke it Sam
  • lonniekt1966lonniekt1966 Posts: 80
    thehilk:
    Absolutely! I prefer the corona but for a buck a stick? All day!!
    One thing I have noticed about a lot of smokers is if it costs less then $8 or $10 they ain't even gonna consider it. Pretty funny actually.
    Pm sent
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    lol I'm not knocking it, just adding a disclaimer for you. :p
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Love the Olivas.. Would interested in a trade .. PM if interested.
    Thehilk's half of our trade. Thanks brother and I must inform that my job requires me to associate with all levels of Homeland security. Your bomb threat has been brought to there attention! LMAO!! Thanks again for the trade. Now it's time to enjoy one of these.image
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Holy crap!! This was supposed to be a trade not an act of war!! What happened to 5 for 5???You best watch your back and your mailbox for smoke and fire.. As you know.. Women don't get mad...They get even .. .. Im tattling to big bro shizz.... Oh did I mention???We don't play fair either!! image
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy you two, thank you so much for trading with me!!!
    Oh don't be so smug Mr.. Game on... 9405503699300103834891 And thank you:)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    Holy crap!! This was supposed to be a trade not an act of war!! What happened to 5 for 5???You best watch your back and your mailbox for smoke and fire.. As you know.. Women don't get mad...They get even .. .. Im tattling to big bro shizz.... Oh did I mention???We don't play fair either!! image
    I don't see a problem here, I definitely see 5 cigars in that pic!
    Well.. Clearly, you gentlemen are blind ...