Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I haven't done a contest in a while.....Winner is BDR!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone, It's me, your friendly, neighborhood, contest guy coming to you once again with a little ccom forum contest. A couple days ago, I printed off a shipping label at usps.com and noticed that it had an order history. Out of curiosity, I clicked it and skimmed through the pages of online labels that I have printed off from their site. It was a nice trip down memory lane. After all that browsing, I thought it would make for a nice easy contest to decide who I will be printing my next shipping label for....... So this contest will be rather simple. Just guess how many online labels I have printed that were shipped to ccom forum members this calendar year. Remember, this isn't just bombs that I have sent, but any package that I have sent to you guys with postage paid online. Simple rules, one guess per person. I'll probably just run this until someone guesses correctly, but if by chance no one does, I'll pick the closest without going over early next week. To qualify to play, you must have joined the forum prior to today and have at least 10 posts. Good luck and happy guessing!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    36 ....... In lanceros pls.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 I win!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    40,926 -40,897 . Just pm me for my addy. Thanks! ;)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    lonniekt1966lonniekt1966 Posts: 80
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    how about 49 ?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    34 Teach, and I c several more in your future.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    69 ;)

hey hayyyyyyy
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONLY 41.... Because Shaftmaster 3000, you're falling down on the job. I should do one of how much have I spent at the PO...hmmm. Great contest btw
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    ONLY 41.... Because Shaftmaster 3000, you're falling down on the job. I should do one of how much have I spent at the PO...hmmm. Great contest btw
    Lol, I have slowed down considerably this past year. I have a feeling I might ramp back up a little as the holiday's approach. Also, no correct guesses yet.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    25:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    39 just a S.W.A.G.
  • Options
    Nice tries, but no one has nailed it yet.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    36, and thanks.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    36, and thanks.
    You're welcome. YOU WON!!!!! Congrats man. Time to make it 37. Hook me up with that addy and I'll get a little somethin' out to you early next week.
  • Options
    Thank for the contest teach. Congrats bdr.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    36, and thanks.
    You're welcome. YOU WON!!!!! Congrats man. Time to make it 37. Hook me up with that addy and I'll get a little somethin' out to you early next week.

Addy sent. Great BOTL you are.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, I know I haven't gone crazy and missed this guess. Especially since it was the first guess! But I keep forgetting to send you some stuff anyways, so CONGRATS!!! You've won as well :)
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, I know I haven't gone crazy and missed this guess. Especially since it was the first guess! But I keep forgetting to send you some stuff anyways, so CONGRATS!!! You've won as well :)
    Lolololol. I cheated on my quiz teach! I did I did. I changed it when you weren't looking.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lolololol. I cheated on my quiz teach! I did I did. I changed it when you weren't looking.
    hehehe. Lovin it daniel!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Shipping the winnings out in the AM. DC#9405 5036 9930 0100 0701 79 DC#9405 5036 9930 0100 0701 86
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    36, and thanks.

Winnings from SleevePlz's label count contest. Great selection, a couple new to me. Thanks again, Tony. Outstanding.

photo 100_1922_zps1eb349a1.jpg
    AND a Monster! :):):)