Home General Discussion
Options

Favorite Accessories? Lighters Ashtrays and Stuff.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
My teardrop Xikar Xi2 Cigar Cutter.

My AB “The Burner” tabletop lighter.

And my flowerpot/ashtray with homemade cigar rest.

EDIT: DAMMIT! I forgot to include my Stogie Stand. Love that thing.

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    My lotus Ave Maria torch lighter! My cult stinky ashtray
  • Options
    My Cigar Leaf Ashtray from ccom
    my Xikar XTX lighter and my Xikar v-cutter
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti torch
    toss up between Xi2 cutter and 009 punch
    Flor de Las Antillas Stogi Stand
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my lovely wife bought me a bugatti lighter for fathersday last year and i love it!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    My Colibri...lighter...lol...forgot the model name. My smoking ashtray that sits on a stand that they dont make anymore...or not many anyways. I do have a rare CAO ashtray...but I'm not putting it outside.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Ramon Bueso ashtray (looks great, not great quality i.e. price) and in it's drawer is my ccom double guillotine cutter, lotus ave maria lighter, and a stogie stand too!
  • Options
    thehilk:
    My lotus Ave Maria torch lighter! My cult stinky ashtray
    I got one of those Ave Maria lighters as a freebie. I think it's the coolest looking lighter I have. It hasn't seen much action with me yet. Been kinda saving it. And I also have a "stinky tall" ashtray. Mine is a brown with a Man o' War logo. Great ashtray. From what I can tell, it's better than the original stinky because it takes up less room on any table while providing the same volume of ashtray. Only problem is I keep mine outdoors under gazebo and it's showing a little rust on the paint near the stirrups.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Ramon Bueso ashtray (looks great, not great quality i.e. price) and in it's drawer is my ccom double guillotine cutter, lotus ave maria lighter, and a stogie stand too!
    A couple of times I've almost bought a sampler that comes with that ashtray. I think it's really cool.
  • Options
    I have an Oliva torch that came as a freebe, it looks simiular to the Ave Maria, the only markings on it are the Oliva logos. Does anyone know if these are made by Xikar or just a knock off?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    I have an Oliva torch that came as a freebe, it looks simiular to the Ave Maria, the only markings on it are the Oliva logos. Does anyone know if these are made by Xikar or just a knock off?
    I think they are all made by Lotus.

My favorites are Bugatti B1 Lighter (wish I had ten more, I love this thing), Xi2 Cutter, Big Tall Stinky Ashtray.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    I think they are all made by Lotus.

My favorites are Bugatti B1 Lighter (wish I had ten more, I love this thing), Xi2 Cutter, Big Tall Stinky Ashtray.
    it could be It's very close to the Ave Maria but also the Xikar Element. IDK
    Love the B1 I haven't even filled the Olivia!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    No_one21:
    A couple of times I've almost bought a sampler that comes with that ashtray. I think it's really cool.
    Yea it's cool but 1) I think it shouldn't be used outside as much as I do in changing temps/humidities due to the wood and varnish qualities. And 2) if you let the stick get down to a nub it will char the wood a little where you place it. All in all I'm happy with it as it's certainly attractive, useful, and came with 6 good cigars. If you can smoke inside you'll probably have a better time with it.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti B-1, Xikar Xi2, and if I'm by myself my stinky jr. anti-social ash tray but if someone is hanging out with me the Tatuaje tray.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    matches and beer can
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options

Bump!

Still vavorites,.....
    Xikar Xi2 Cigar Cutter. 
    AB “The Burner” tabletop lighter. 
    Stogie Stand. Love that thing.
    And my flowerpot/ashtray with homemade cigar rest.

New to the list...................

Stubble NubberBugatti/Lotus CEO lighterColibri V-cutter

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are my favorites. I really want a Xikar XO cutter but every time I consider it I remember I could buy cigars instead. 

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

My rest/ashtray and my freebie cheapie torch. On a purchase years ago they threw in this lighter. I didn’t expect much out of it but it has worked flawlessly.
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are my favorites. I really want a Xikar XO cutter but every time I consider it I remember I could buy cigars instead. 

That’s how I feel about an ashtray. I have the bare necessities. Lighter and cutter. The rest goes to purchasing cigars. Ha I’ll get around to it eventually. 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a lighter ****.  I have about 20.  My favs right now are my 7 dollar vertigo triple flame, which lights every single time, this dual flame dark ages xikar that I got in the auctions for 26 bucks, and the triple flame xikar table lighter.  
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new ashtray is my favorite, my 15 year old Xikar and this lighter that I got some time ago. 
    I have many others, but these are the ones I always go to.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new Xikar cutter and lighter and my Tatuaje ashtray that Brett @firetruckguy got me years ago. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Where do you keep your accessories? I've got an old HdM Excalibur box with nasty of them on my man patio and a single cigar coffin (marked in inches and ring gauge on one side for my draw tool (which always made it to the bottom of the box before).

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭

I keep my everyday stuff right where I use it. On the table next to the smokin chair

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@deadman said:

My rest/ashtray and my freebie cheapie torch. On a purchase years ago they threw in this lighter. I didn’t expect much out of it but it has worked flawlessly.

If anyone is as intrigued as I am about the unique cigar rest incorporated into this ashtray's design, it is available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/XIFEI-Fashion-Vintage-Household-ashtrays/dp/B075RZJHB2?th=1

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bic!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

@Bob_Luken said:

@deadman said:

If anyone is as intrigued as I am about the unique cigar rest incorporated into this ashtray's design, it is available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/XIFEI-Fashion-Vintage-Household-ashtrays/dp/B075RZJHB2?th=1

I love it. Portable, metal so there is some weight to it, and it’s not expensive. I got this one on eBay for 15 or 20 dollars and shipping brought closer to 25/30 range