Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Who believes?

2»

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I believe in a sasquach. I believe in aliens. I believe in God. I've had upclose experience with 2 of the 3. But, again, I can't offer anyone "proof" of their existence. Only testimony.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    the_barber:
    Bigfoot, its kind of like a samsquantch like this video right?

Trailer park boys..... Sigh..... miss that tons

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I believe in a sasquach. I believe in aliens. I believe in God. I've had upclose experience with 2 of the 3. But, again, I can't offer anyone "proof" of their existence. Only testimony.

which two? I had an intense god moment when I was in my early 20s. I will never forget it.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been told that there are over 1,000 towns or named areas in the U.S. that when translated from their Native American name mean "bigfoot".

The descriptions sure as heck match the fossil record of Australopithicus Robustus.

We seem to find "living fossils" every year or two.

Hunters say that if a Turkey could smell as well as a deer, and a deer could see as well as a turkey, nobody would ever see either one.

Who knows?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright... there have to be more people here with encounter stories! lol you cant tell me someone hasnt ever been smoking a stick in the forest and the big hairy feller didnt come up and ask for one....
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Old Jake was what my grandfather, Cleave Turner, called him and he claimed to have seen him in person.
    Was he pulling my leg?
    Who really knows?
    I believe.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah I 2nd the crap that hunts this kind of stuff. ghosts, aliens, and all of it. if it was a live feed then maybe but like all reality tv it's rubbish imo. I have no doubt things exist that we haven't found yet and maybe bf is real just like aliens and ghosts. I don't think any super models will be sounding that alarm cuz one most don't bang around in the woods and two it would kill their career.