Home General Discussion

Why MVW67?!?!?!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Why? What did I do to make you so angry at me???? Why did you set my lips on fire with that Punisher Shorty????? Lol good smoke but my lips haven't stopped burning for the last 45 minutes! To he honest I might have to pick up a few more of these :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ROTFLMAO...... figured you needed to try at least one....:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    It's quite an interesting change from sweet tips. Lol many thanks for that one! :) in a weird way it was quite enjoyable. Warm tingly pepper burn on the lips. Great flavors after the burning went away too.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol!! I love the punishers, never had a shorty tho, might have to grab a few
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    It's quite an interesting change from sweet tips. Lol many thanks for that one! :) in a weird way it was quite enjoyable. Warm tingly pepper burn on the lips. Great flavors after the burning went away too.

Same xperiance. Great smoke.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:

Same xperiance. Great smoke.
  • Punisher Shorty? That's new to me lol. I bet it kicks your ass...I know the Diesel Shorty kicks my ass.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try one with a year or more on it in the humi. Freakin excellent! You'd think that some some age would tame the burn but no it's just as intense. Guess I'm just a glutton for Pvnishment.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Unless I bury the sticks on the bottom layer in my humi I don't have the patience/self control to let a stick sit that long! Lol
  • I let 3 Gurkha Spec Ops sit for 3 years...they were awesome.