Home General Discussion
Options

Flavored cigars?

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yea or nay? Got some acid Kuba Kuba in a sampler. Didn't like the first couple but then had one with a glass do white wine and it wasn't terrible. (Which isn't the same as saying it was good). I didn't seen anyone posting about them but on all the on line sites they seem popular. Thoughts?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I like a Red Eye once in a while when my wife is sitting with me.......... Its the only one she likes the smell of.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    I like a Red Eye once in a while when my wife is sitting with me.......... Its the only one she likes the smell of.
    cafe con leche by de is a decent infused coffee cigar. I smoke one or two a year if I'm in the mood. Otherwise I steer clear. But some folk love sucking perfumes.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tabak Especials are fantastic. That is about as far into the flavors that I travel. Have tried various Acids and they just aren't my thing.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    The Tabak Especials are fantastic. That is about as far into the flavors that I travel. Have tried various Acids and they just aren't my thing.
    +1 on the tabaks!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    I keep a few around. I like to smoke one every now and then, especially when I'm having a sweet tooth attack.