Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pony Express Pass

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    OK. Below are my puts on the left and takes on the right. I won't tape up the box until first thing tomorrow morning so if anyone has any issues please let me know and I will make it right. Also, the box that the pass is currently in is too small for the two packages in there. I am going to re-box into a slightly bigger box. Don't want to hurt these little beauties as they get close to the end of the line. Thanks again for letting me get in on this!

Rob
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    OK. Below are my puts on the left and takes on the right. I won't tape up the box until first thing tomorrow morning so if anyone has any issues please let me know and I will make it right. Also, the box that the pass is currently in is too small for the two packages in there. I am going to re-box into a slightly bigger box. Don't want to hurt these little beauties as they get close to the end of the line. Thanks again for letting me get in on this!

Rob
    Looks perfect to me!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great Robert. And thanks for playing along with us :)
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Is the H Upmann Legacy a newer blend? Never seen it before.
  • Options
    I got the box out this morning. I do have a tracking number that I will post next time I grab my wallet. This shoould be in TX on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Here is the tracking number on the package I shipped out on Saturday: 9505500004473320000045. Sorry for the delay. Spent most of the weekend sleeping and forgot to post this. This should be delivered by tomorrow. Thanks again for letting me get in on this!!

Rob
  • Options
    Got the pass this afternoon, takes on the left and puts on the right.image
    And this is on it's way home!!
    9505 5000 2057 3322 0005 67
    Thanks Michael, for letting me be a part of this!
  • Options
    Very nice! Post a pic of the final carnage Bob, I'd love to see how the pass changed from the start.
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    Got the pass this afternoon, takes on the left and puts on the right.image
    And this is on it's way home!!
    9505 5000 2057 3322 0005 67
    Thanks Michael, for letting me be a part of this!
    (I see a JDH headed my way!) And thank you Nathan for joining in and being very active as the pass moved along.
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    Very nice! Post a pic of the final carnage Bob, I'd love to see how the pass changed from the start.
    Thanks everybody for playing along. We all had at least next day turn around and a few had same day turn around. Very speedy. This was my first pass to organize and it has been lots of fun. I'll take pics as soon as I get it back.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I think the pass came in at my PO box but I was on the road this afternoon and didn't make it back before they closed for the day. I'll try and get this picked up tomorrow as soon as they open up.
  • Options
    The pass made in safe and sound on thursday and I've been pretty busy ever since. Finally got the pics uploaded and here's how awesome she looks at the homecoming.

Plus there was a deadly booby trap bomb within the pass.

Thanks guys for a really cool experience for my first pass. I'm looking forward to trying a LOT of new sticks now.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    The pass made in safe and sound on thursday and I've been pretty busy ever since. Finally got the pics uploaded and here's how awesome she looks at the homecoming.

Plus there was a deadly booby trap bomb within the pass.

Thanks guys for a really cool experience for my first pass. I'm looking forward to trying a LOT of new sticks now.
    Well that ought to keep you busy for a little while! I enjoyed being a part of this. Thanks for another great idea.
  • Options
    I was thinking about the Pony Express concept again last night and I divided the # of days the pass took by the # of participants and it averaged out to 3 days per man. That's pretty dang fast.
  • Options
    double post
  • Options
    Nice, close to 90% turnover in the original pass, great end result!