Home General Discussion
Options

Well that was a new one

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
While browsing at my local bnm, I noticed a gentleman who walked in with a pack of cigars. He went straight to the owner and told her that the cigars he bought wasn't his flavor profile (I noticed that they were a regular line Padron) The owner took the cigars back and put them back in the humidor/box. The gentleman later picked out 4 diff cigars and went on his way.

Ummm, what the eff is that noise? I understand trying to please your customers/customer service etc. but I found that to seem a bit gross. Kinda like returning groceries.
"Uhh yes, I these Hungry Man TV dinners were gross. I'd like to exchange them for Hotpockets."
" Sure let me put those back and get you fixed up."
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    That's a strange way of doing business. I would not want those sticks if I was a customer. Were they in cello?
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess thats one way to try some dif sticks:(
    That is kinda creepy tho, this probably happens more than I would like to think about
    I seem to remember one of the local B&M's told me I could return stuff within 5 days or something like that.
  • Options
    Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Oh gross. I would find a new B&M.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    That's just wrong on so many levels........
    You simply have to PRAY that he was a loyal, long time, honest, trustworthy customer......
    The "creepy" factor just keeps popping into my head though.......I'd never do biz there again.