Home General Discussion
Options

Acid Cigarss

Anyone ever try these yet. I got some from a product show my company went to last week. Wondering peoples feelings

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Poopshoot on over to the R&R section. Plenty of feeling on Acid Cigars.
  • Options
    mcpetes16mcpetes16 Posts: 14
    Yea I always read those, I just think people in the forums, especially other forum I am part of tend to have a little more knowledge on things
  • Options
    Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    I think we have all gone through an Acid phase. I cant stand them anymore.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    mcpetes16:
    Yea I always read those, I just think people in the forums, especially other forum I am part of tend to have a little more knowledge on things
    Ratings and Reviews is part of the forum written by forum members. This is where you would find other people opinions on Acid Cigars.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/684220.aspx
    ^^^about acid cigars
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Gino USMC:
    I think we have all gone through an Acid phase. I cant stand them anymore.
    +1
  • Options
    Chips2481Chips2481 Posts: 52
    I would have to have another humidor to ever smoke acids again since I do not have or want any infused cigars.  I got two with a bundle I bought a few months back and I thought they were ok.
  • Options
    I think that they are good for what they are. To me, sometimes you want to have a a nice brandy or scotch, but sometimes you want to have a rum and coke. It's not like they are sub-par construction wise or anything, they are just a different type of smoke. And yes, make sure you keep them in a separate humidor if you are keeping them in there for any length of time. My liquor store near my house sells them for fairly cheap and I get them from time to time, but they have them in with the other ones and they definitely cross contaminate.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem I have with them is that the wrapper is infused. I think in some ways they would be a more agreeable smoke if the infusion was restricted to the filler. It's hard for me to get past the sticky sweetness of the wrapper on my lips. But, as others have said, sometimes they make sense. I have an old herd-a-dor I have a couple of acids in. Of course they have been there a while...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    They suq................all of them..............they suq big time..............

Just my humble opinion of course..........................................but I knows things........

and I knows dey dem dang acids is no dang good..........

• Options
    These are the cigars I pretty much started on. I'm a big fan of them always have been. I don't smoke them all the time...but it's nice to have one every once in a while. They are just too expensive now...through local B&M that is. An Extraordinary Larry is 15$+...i remember when they were not quite 10$...Drew Estate keeps upping the price on their stuff every few months.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jasonc1982:
    They are just too expensive now...through local B&M that is. An Extraordinary Larry is 15$+...i remember when they were not quite 10$...
    Dafuq???
    $15 for Ex-Larry ???? I know B&Ms prices are higher but damn that's stupid expensive.
    Whoaaa....just checked CCOM and they're charging $13 for a single. Gimme a break, DE!

Last time I bought an Ex-Larry it was like $8 at B&M .... no way I'd pay over $10

Wish I could still find the ACID 5. That was pretty damn good smoke.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    definitly need to search for these... just got the 14 sampler tin for 25 bucks on auction...
  • Options
    I've only ever had the ACID Blondie. It was...unique, not altogether unpleasant. For some reason "mossy" was the only word I could come up with for the flavor. But overall, the cloying honey-dipped sweetness of the wrapper was too much for me.
  • Options
    No thank you
  • Options
    Try 'em. If you like 'em, smoke 'em. I you don't like 'em, send 'em to me. My girlfriend likes 'em.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The de price increases are an insult anymore, why you Liga guys put up with the game is beyond me. Somewhere jd is laughing to the bank living in his mansion, laughing about how his social sites and hipster campaign paid of big time. Keep buying them, I'll keep buying real cigars. End story.