Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    phobicsquirrel:
    Had a pepsi natural last night.....

That $hit will dull your fur man !!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol...eh it's growing on me.
    I still think dr. pepper or mocha's are the best things to drink with most cigars I've had.
    phobicsquirrel:
    I still think dr. pepper or mocha's are the best things to drink with most cigars I've had.

I can second that ,,,
    Tonight my old fav standby -----Sierra Mist and Tortuga Rum ....uummmmm...damn as much rum as I drink I think I mustav been a pirate in another life LOL ...
  • Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    gmill880:
    Tonight my old fav standby -----Sierra Mist and Tortuga Rum ....uummmmm...damn as much rum as I drink I think I mustav been a pirate in another life LOL ...
    What do you think of appleton rum? Its one of my fav's mixed with coke or pepsi.
    Joel H.:
    gmill880:
    What do you think of appleton rum? Its one of my fav's mixed with coke or pepsi.

I've never had it bro' but I'm not one to mix rum with coke or pepsi ..just don't like the flavor. Now with Sierra Mist or a cranberry fruity mix I'm all over that. Have you ever had the Tortuga ?
    never had it. I love rum. I had some Cpt Morgan private reserve recently. I also like Malibu rum, kinda a *** drink but it's so tasty.
  • Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    never had tortuga but have heard alot about it. Give appleton estate a try sometime im sure you will be happy with it...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hey, i have a 1.5 of Malibu ands its the shizz. Appleton rum is also good but if you guys are rum-heads, try 10 cane. It's one of the few rums i've had(other than the aged stuff) that you can drink on the rocks!

Drained the last of the Wild Turky 101 tonight...now to start working on the Buffalo Trace!
    I've had the 10 Cane and love it but its a bit pricey. Miller Lite tonight ...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i had some spiced rum in Dr. Pepper. I didnt think it would be all that great, but as it turns out, i have a new favorite captain morgan drink.
    HHMMMMMMM ......Will have to try that
    kuzi16:
    i had some spiced rum in Dr. Pepper. I didnt think it would be all that great, but as it turns out, i have a new favorite captain morgan drink.
    oh yeah, that's a good drink. they blend well together....
    I had some yoohoo for lunch today. .. =)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Margarita!! with triple sec, fresh limes and Cazadores te-killya.
    Fat Tire Amber Ale
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Fat Tire Amber Ale
    mmmmmm.. my favorite..Fat Tire.
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Fat Tire Amber Ale

Yeah this stuff is good. Finished off the last I have of it about 30 minutes ago...time to re-stock
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Fat Tire Amber Ale

Yeah this stuff is good. Finished off the last I have of it about 30 minutes ago...time to re-stock
    I will do the same ( re-stock ) tomorrow.
    Buffalo Trace woohoo
    Miller Lite as I'm grillin' on the back deck and contemplating a cigar ...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    this weekend...yeungling, heineken and some really good pinot noir (don't have the name handy).
    I got those Fat Tires, and now they are gone.... There's more at the store !
    kaspera79:
    I got those Fat Tires, and now they are gone.... There's more at the store !

Hahaha I know what ya mean brother...didn't have anything to drink tonight BUT since they no longer carry my beloved Tortuga Rum in NC except by order thru your ABC store me and two buddies did just that...ordered a case to split up between the three of us ...AAARRRGGG ...
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Effin Vodka (blackberry and vanilla hints) mixed with cherry coke and later Sobieskei Vodka mixed with more coke. But when I smoked it was some Knob Creek.....it is gooooood stuff.
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    today, after the lawn of course, i will enjoy a few long hammers, a nice stogie, and a good book. AHHHHH summer
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    long hammers?
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    Nice couple of shiners hit the spot.
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    madurofan:
    long hammers?
    Long Hammer is an india pale ale with a grapefruitish citrus after taste it is amazing i highly recommend you try it. It is made in Pennsylvania
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Drinking a rum I have always wanted to get a bottle of, matusalem. WOW, this stuff is great. Wife and I arrived on the gulf coast of florida today for a long vacation and I am smoking a man o war ruination and neat glass. Life is good.