Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Please give it to my wife!

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
LOL. So for anyone who has done the V-herf you've seen my wife and had a laugh at her expense I am sure. She likes to take a puff on the cigars I smoke but will never really smoke a full regular cigar. She only smokes "sexy" cigars, but to us you would know them better as infused. I know a lot of people on here do not enjoy infused cigars, so if you want to make her day feel free to bomb her, lol. I would love to send something back in return that you might rather smoke if you want! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Her name is Tracy btw
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Clearly, she needs to be schooled...stand-by
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You knew what you were doing. And now it's official. According to the forum website's statistics.
    “In the past 3 days, the post with the most views is "Please give it to my wife!".”
    Only one response but it got the most views.
    You should be bombed mercilessly for posting THE most provocative thread title! LMAO!
    I have his addy if anyone want's to "give it to Jeff" LMAO
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me!
  • Options
    We should do an end of the year "award" herf about the different threads throughout the year. Could be interesting
  • Options
    image Mrs. Thehilk enjoying mojito rum "sexy" cigar today!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You knew what you were doing. And now it's official. According to the forum website's statistics.
    “In the past 3 days, the post with the most views is "Please give it to my wife!".”
    You should be bombed mercilessly for posting THE most provocative thread title! LMAO!
    Luken, this had me cracking up! Send me his addy!
  • Options
    image A special ty to Tyland64 for being the first to "give it to me!" You will always hold a special place for being my first. Hilk gave me my own humidor for these "sexy cigars" I cannot wait to try some! We are leaving for Disney World on Sunday and there is a B&M @ Downtown Disney perhaps Mr & Mrs thehilk can have a herf there. Anyone in the area feel free to make plans for a meet and greet! And Tyland64, I am already looking for my return fire, so beware, you know what they say about a woman scorn. lol
  • Options
    Sorry it took so long to get these pics into photobucket. If it makes you all feel better she was busting my balls every day until I did it. I 2nd the Disney Herf if anyone is in the area next week!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Well I had a great time. Mr. The Hilk is a lucky lucky man. Have fun on vacation.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    New rule, ccom should make a sixth forum for these "swingers" to handle their dirty lifestyles away from us Christians. I'm an atheist, in case the joke didn't register. Heathens.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Bob Luken:
    Luken, this had me cracking up! Send me his addy!
    If my wife ever saw me post a thread with this title I would not be allowed to "give it to my wife" for a very loooong time. And just so were on the same page I am referring to infused cigars ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Girl Cigar rescue kit on the way...... :) 9405503699300103834891
  • Options
    you're too good to us!
  • Options
    Shizzsis:
    Girl Cigar rescue kit on the way...... :) 9405503699300103834891
    image The Mrs asked me to post this pic. Thank you so much Susan!
  • Options
    Hope she enjoys... Ya gotta start somewhere.. after the "sexy" cigars...