Home General Discussion
Options

Creative places to smoke

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I live in a state that does not allow smoking in public buildings or within 30 feet of doorways--as a result, when I'm out and about I often have to find some none public place to smoke (besides my car). I've gotten pretty creative at times. Question: where is the. Out interesting place you've smoked?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    Yea I feel yea. Can't smoke indoors here either anymore...not even at bars. Only place to smoke inside is my local B&M. The oddest place I've smoked is outside the laundry room at my buddy's last apartment.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite a while ago my buddies and I built an igloo. I had a smoke in there.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Was at the local bnm the other day. Dumped while having a la palina kb II. Holla at yo boy
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Was at the local bnm the other day. Dumped while having a la palina kb II. Holla at yo boy
    A BM at the B&M. Nice. Should have been smoking a Black Market (BM).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    A BM at the B&M. Nice. Should have been smoking a Black Market (BM).
    Tony. Michigan. Eminem. Reeeeemiiiiix. Wicka wicka
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on a choo choo
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Quite a while ago my buddies and I built an igloo. I had a smoke in there.
    An igloo? That's just awesome.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    This summer, sitting in the rafters of an old barn while a friend of mine counted the bats (wildlife biologist, don't remember why she was counting them, but do remember the short short she was wearing...).
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traffic overtook an old bridge across the Christina River (named for the queen of the Swedes who founded this colony) about a mile from here. They built a high six lane concrete expressway and obsoleted this old bridge. The old bridge is not part of a foot path leading to woods. That's a daydream; nobody walks these days. Some times, on a fair day, when I can find the time to take a lunch break, I ride my bike down by the bus ride, past the barriers, up the foot path, to the old bridge. Fire one up. Look down at the fish. Spit in the water. Listen to traffic on the six lanes overhead. Triples relaxation.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)