Home General Discussion

The Vortex Continues...

Went to my local B&M today.... and sort of got a little carried away. Here's today's score (less one Montecristo Prontos Petite). It was a good morning for me.... image

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    You serious? Damn.. Send some my way! lol
  • rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    nice score! I can assume your two CAO stix are now happy because they have friends :)
  • WaxingMoonWaxingMoon Posts: 328
    rad1964:
    nice score! I can assume your two CAO stix are now happy because they have friends :)
    Nope....two new ones! :)
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    That's a pretty nice haul you got there. I need to make it out to my B&M. I haven't been in a good two months.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    very nice score ...... enjoy em all ..... some of my favs in there
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Is that the R&J Love Story ? If so have you smoked one of those yet and what did you think ?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy those Brazilia box-press.... some time from now they will smoke wonderfully!
  • gmill880:
    Is that the R&J Love Story ? If so have you smoked one of those yet and what did you think ?
    I see RyJ Reserve Maduro and a RyJ Reserva Real (figurado?). What's this Love Story you speak of? I love RyJ cigars, and this is a new one to me.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cholmes8310:
    gmill880:
    I see RyJ Reserve Maduro and a RyJ Reserva Real (figurado?). What's this Love Story you speak of? I love RyJ cigars, and this is a new one to me.

The B&M I frequent had the RyJ Reserva Real Love Story on their shelves. The box actually says Love Story but I think its the same blend dunno for sure. And you have a PM on its way ...