photo c185da01-9c97-4e7f-92c8-9588f96400cc_zps0fafc69e.jpg

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Oh no! Someone's in trouble!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rut row
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you're keeping hands busy doing that....
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    At least you're keeping hands busy doing that....
    idle hands are the devil's playground
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Are those for all the bets your gonna lose, lol
  • Options
    first off, i didn't bet, and secondly i ain't losing.......we need 2 Ws, and we got Wainwright and Wacha going tonight and wednesday......looks like we got those two Ws
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    first off, i didn't bet, and secondly i ain't losing.......we need 2 Ws, and we got Wainwright and Wacha going tonight and wednesday......looks like we got those two Ws
    lol smart man for not betting, good luck, so far a good series
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    You sure about that?
  • Options
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    You sure about that?
    +1 , LET'S GO RED SOX!!!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    robertgreen30:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    You sure about that?
    +1 , LET'S GO RED SOX!!!
    And +1.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    You sure about that?
    this is what the damn cardinals need to do

Jobu... I go to you. I stick up for you. And you no help me now... I say *** you Jobu. I do it myself.

photo original.jpg
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    You sure about that?
    this is what the damn cardinals need to do

Jobu... I go to you. I stick up for you. And you no help me now... I say *** you Jobu. I do it myself.

photo original.jpg
    lmfao
  • Options
    if the cardinals lose i might have to send a few Zoidian bombs out to the east coast
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    if the cardinals lose i might have to send a few Zoidian bombs out to the east coast
    Don't worry Brian, you'll still be a winner....... Of a World Series bomb lol
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    brianetz1:
    you know what? When your ace loses 2 times in a series you don't deserve to win. Congrats on the world series win. No way we take 2 on the road in Boston.
  • Options
    Not looking so good for the non hitting cardinals.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Muhahahaha
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    brianetz1:
    you know what? When your ace loses 2 times in a series you don't deserve to win. Congrats on the world series win. No way we take 2 on the road in Boston.
    hey being a boston fan, it ain't over until it's over, but I know for sure that if they win in Boston, the city is gonna go crazy, haven't won a World Series in Fenway since 1918
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    brianetz1:
    Sounds like the east coast will be safe.
  • Options
    Brian I think you might look good wearing a Red Sox hat, muhahahaha
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    you should see my beard right now....people in STL are accusing me of being a red sox fan right now....the hat would just top it all off
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    and that big ass B wont stand for Brian
  • Options
    curtpick:
    robertgreen30:
    and that big ass B wont stand for Brian
    Boston Bomb
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    you should see my beard right now....people in STL are accusing me of being a red sox fan right now....the hat would just top it all off
    see I new you were a Red Sox fan
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    yeah be careful, I know how those St. Louis fan are, I remember getting chase on the subway in St. Louis after a ball game was over, and I started yelling LETS GO RED SOX, thank god the subway doors opened in time.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    yeah be careful, I know how those St. Louis fan are, I remember getting chase on the subway in St. Louis after a ball game was over, and I started yelling LETS GO RED SOX, thank god the subway doors opened in time.
    subway? not sure you were in stl.....we don't have a subway.......you sure that wasn't new york?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    subway? not sure you were in stl.....we don't have a subway.......you sure that wasn't new york?
    trust me it was St. Louis down by the Hard Rock Cafe and hooters and if I was in New York I just would have shouted Yankees Suck!
  • Options
    Got 4 put of the 5 out....waiting on confirmation of addy on the last:

• Options
    Seems a bit premature, no?
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Seems a bit premature, no?
    These aren't all going east