Options

Obama Care funny

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Can't believe this came out of Oregon. LOL

link

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Damn. Lol that's an amazing point of view. Gives lots to rethink.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Oregon? I'm surprised. I'm surprised that he wasn't shouted down by university hippies wishing to deny him of his free speech on their turf. Maybe they're just more polite at OSU.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Well spoken author. I spent 2 hours watching his other related videos. Thanks.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow! love the gun metaphors. funny how people that don't live here think oregon is a huge blue state run by hippies.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow! love the gun metaphors. funny how people that don't live here think oregon is a huge blue state run by hippies.
    Wow! It's the same gun metaphor Pres. Obama likes to use. But the best metaphor was the one about the wagon.

I didn't say the state was run by hippies. I wouldn't know. And even though I do get the impression that it's a "blue state", (whatever that actually means is up for debate), I only meant to imply that there was an abundance of hippies likely on the OSU campus. There's gotta be more of them on university campuses than anywhere else in the state. I'm even certain there's more hippies in Oxford than anywhere else in Mississippi but in case you didn't know, the northwest does have a reputation when it comes to hippies. Are you trying to tell me that it's a false rumor?
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Its' not the hippies, its' the Californians. LOL. And I did live in Washington State for 3 years.