Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bubble Wrap Bags

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Sooo after sending out some packages I found myself down to one Bubble wrap bag....hmmm that went quick. Anyways I ordered some (500 on a roll) and if anyone wants in on them let me know. These are 6 x 8 bags that seal shut (if I have bombed you have seen them), they fit perfect in the small flat rate priority boxes, I promise... Anyways let me know.. Pm me!!! You can look at site below

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-10595/Bubble-Bags/6-x-8-Heavy-Duty-Bubble-Bags-on-a-Roll
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Id take some off your hands as well. Also, any more of those cigar labels we got before?
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Id be happy to buy some from you ... Will PM you
  • Options
    Trident:
    Id take some off your hands as well. Also, any more of those cigar labels we got before?
    yeah was thinking of getting more of them.:-)
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Sooo after sending out some packages I found myself down to one Bubble wrap bag....hmmm that went quick. Anyways I ordered some (500 on a roll) and if anyone wants in on them let me know. These are 6 x 8 bags that seal shut (if I have bombed you have seen them), they fit perfect in the small flat rate priority boxes, I promise... Anyways let me know.. Pm me!!! You can look at site below

http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-10595/Bubble-Bags/6-x-8-Heavy-Duty-Bubble-Bags-on-a-Roll
    . Figuring $25 per 100 plus shipping....lol:-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    Beware of this ruse!!! So this is what happens when you send your addy to MVW67.. All beware... This is gorilla warfare.... image
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizzsis:
    Beware of this ruse!!! So this is what happens when you send your addy to MVW67.. All beware... This is gorilla warfare.... image
    LOL! I belive it is called a HONEY POT! seems to be fairly common on here, I MAY have set one or two myself!
    PS, watch out for that Stalker guy!
  • Options
    ok...drew me in for shore...... I'll have to be on my toes a bit more......