Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Diesel Delirium --- anyone had it?

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was browsing the "big" brand list, dreaming about what I might get myself for Xmas, LOL.....and saw a listing for Diesel Delirium http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?brand=1682

Haven't seen or heard anything about this yet .... tried searching and no luck .... so I assume it's new?
Anybody have more info, review, etc?
I like the other Diesels I've smoked (haven't had the new ones HotD or Wicked yet) --- so I'm wondering how this one compares to the "original", "unlimited", "crucible".
Anybody??

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I've had one. Review to be posted on cigarfellas.com soon. It was a good cigar. If you smoked the secrwt cigar in the box of wicked you smoked a delirium. Gwt them. Youll love it
  • Options
    Trident:
    I've had one. Review to be posted on cigarfellas.com soon. It was a good cigar. If you smoked the secrwt cigar in the box of wicked you smoked a delirium. Gwt them. Youll love it
    Hmm ... nope haven't had that one but will keep an eye out for the review.
    (Can you post the link here when it's available?)

Got any thoughts on how it stands up to the original diesel, unlimited, or crucible?
    Any similarities?

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Its not as powerful as the wicked or the crucible. It has a good mox of flavors with a very intresting retrohale. Will get you a link when posted
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice review will have to check that out hopefully it's not too pricey.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Great, thanks for the info and link, Trident.

EDIT: Good review, thanks. just watched it.
    your guys peaked my interest ... will definitely pick some up