Home General Discussion

Done

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
It is for a pass. Thanks!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread jack 3001. I need Tony the my coffee is too hot so I need a sleeve guy's addy. (Im lazy stylin right now.)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Aren't u supposed to send to tyland
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks guys.
    Not only did you not respond, you completely ignored my post like it was never there. .... you're package is now being postponed. I'm adding to it.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks guys.
    Yes, thank you. My apologies to the whole forum for the address problem. For the pass I sent individual PMs providing the next addy they needed to EVERYONE but Tony! Thanks guys for getting him the info that he needed.
    thehilk:
    Aren't u supposed to send to tyland
    The pass order was changed. Did you get my last PM?
    I would like to say I'm sorry to the entire cigar lovin ccom gang. It's my first pass and I failed to forward the the needed address to the FIRST guy in the pass.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks guys.
    Not only did you not respond, you completely ignored my post like it was never there. .... you're package is now being postponed. I'm adding to it.
    Lol, I actually didn't notice your post in there. But if I did, I wouldn't have responded anyways :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks guys.
    Lol, I actually didn't notice your post in there. But if I did, I wouldn't have responded anyways :)
    When in doubt... Get a bigger box Dano
    Eh ... doesnt matter. Gonna work on some stuff this weekend.