Home General Discussion

First Day

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
I just wanted everyone to know that I was celebrating my first day of working from home by sitting on the deck working and enjoying a Ccom Corojo label. :)

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Congrats! Working from home must be nice; I'll smoke one to celebrate on your behalf!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    I just wanted everyone to know that I was celebrating my first day of working from home by sitting on the deck working and enjoying a Ccom Corojo label. :)

Is this to be your new office from now on Maddy?

Congrats bro', but now your hours of work will tend to be all hours of the day or night. Or are you disciplined enough to stick to a normal routine?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    It sure is laker. I am officially a telecommuter effective today.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    madurofan:
    hate you!
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    hate you!
    My wife has informed me she feels the same ever since this was anounced
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm so jealous! Being in IT support I can't work from home. Now, if I was in server support or network support that would be different. But user support requires you to be here!
    Yes once again, the wonderful world of consulting. :)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Man, that's awesome! Congratulations. I wish I could fix airplanes from home with cigars! :-(
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Yeah I'm an Env. Health and Safety Consultant and my job could easily be done from home but alas in the office everyday are we.
  • bibbybibby Posts: 152
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    hate you!
    I second that comment! That's fantastic, congrats on that!

Rob
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Man who do i have to kill to get a job working from home .........instead i talk to liars on the phone all day ...... but i occasionally get some ok customer and WARREN pays me pretty well to support my cigar habits ....... but i still wanna know who to whack ..... congrats bro
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Congrats Maddy, I am officially jealous. Let me know if you ever need a personal assistant though. LOL
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Geez guys,
    This is not that big of a deal, all we have to do is what Maddy did...
    No showers, shaving, pants or heterosexuality and BOOM... Your boss brings up the idea of Telecommuting!