Home General Discussion

NICKIAM back from the sandbox and visiting Detroit HERF 12/16

TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
So, Nickiam has finally returned from the sandbox, not sure if he has been active yet...but we will get him to be very soon. Well, he is visiting Detroit for a couple of days and I figured what a good reason to have a herf. Location is TBD, but...there will be lots of smoking and hanging out. Dec 16th (monday night) Yes MNF will be on wherever we go! Let me know if you can make it!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Monday's are usually open for me.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's cool.... Now see if you guys can get him to do a shot..... Steve and I tried without success..I got something for him so remind me o.k.!!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    will do. you can send whenever you want. half of one of my coolers is stuff for him. He will do one...
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    NickYouIs!!!!! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    NickYouIs!!!!! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
    Or was it Nickheaint. Nickhewasn't?
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    So nickiam came up to michigan to hang out and herf after he got back from the sandbox...We went to a wings game...HE IS ON THE BIGSCREEN!!!!

photo 20131217_200407.jpg

His cheeks were a bit Rosey because of the airforce girl standing next to him...proof is in the picture...

photo 20131217_200434.jpg

It was a great time herfing with him. Thanks again nick for serving. Your next package will be inflight soon, probably on monday!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is really cool! Thanks for sharing.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Nick, and glad your home safe. FYI come in Wings, u can't be losing to the Little Ducks...
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Ty for your service Nick! I hope u enjoyed the game!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Very nice Nick, and glad your home safe. FYI come in Wings, u can't be losing to the Little Ducks...
    little ducks?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    As always, that was a very nice gesture Roman. Quite sure Nick created a a few other quality memories on his adventures in Detroit that night. As per the part cooler of cigars, i can vouch that it was quite a nice selection for sure! Class act Roman. Let's hope Nick can get back on a tad more regularly soon.....after he tries to adjust to life at home again. Sorry i wasnt able to make it that night. :(
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    little ducks?
    Yeah Daniel u have a problem with that? Better than Mighty Ducks though :)
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    little ducks?
    @ 27-7-5 they are doing well.
    Nick's a good guy, miss herfing with him! Hope he enjoyed the hat, I know he had a good time with you Roman. It looks like a an awesome time.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I am glad Nick is back; I enjoyed herfing with him also in the past. Thank God he has returned safely. Looks like you guys had a blast.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    It was a great time, and I'm pretty sure I could never repay Roman (or a lot of you) for the hospitality.
    nickiam:
    It was a great time, and I'm pretty sure I could never repay Roman (or a lot of you) for the hospitality.
    Nick, welcome back. Sorry i couldnt make it down for the herf, but hopefully we can try another time.

As per Roman's hospitality....yup! Cant fake that kind of genuine stuff that he is. Glad you enjoyed the game as well.
    nickiam:
    Hi Fella, you willing to do that tequila shot now? Hmmmmm great to see ya!!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Ha! I had some tequila 2 weekends ago, and puked. I might be back to NO!