Home General Discussion

How does Ccom pick the daily deals?

Anyone know? Alex? Is there a list somewhere that says what they'll be ahead of time or is it intentionally suspensful so I have to come here everyday (like I dont already)?

Sorry if this has been asked before I did a search and didn't see it quickly.

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I think it has to do with what is in stock and how prices are adjusted due to the market and a bunch of other economic stuff. If I remember correctly, that's what I read on here once. I'm not really sure though.
  • They phone me. Sometimes I am too busy, and they do some tea leaf reading, or tarot cards if they are not thirsty.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    They phone me. Sometimes I am too busy, and they do some tea leaf reading, or tarot cards if they are not thirsty.
    I thought they were supposed to call me when you are not available?!!! What is going on here!?!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A dwarf living in a tobacco plant (think keebler elf) comes out each night at 11:45 PM and gives a CCOM worker the list for the next day ...
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    gmill880:
    A dwarf living in a tobacco plant (think keebler elf) comes out each night at 11:45 PM and gives a CCOM worker the list for the next day ...

The list of just one cigar?

betasynn:
    gmill880:

No No Beta ...the list contains the One cigar but also sizes as well ...the dwarf must do ALL the thinking ...and then theres the weekend blitz as well ...poor dwarf ...bustin his ass and I bet he doesn't even get freebies ...
  • gmill880:
    betasynn:
    gmill880:

No No Beta ...the list contains the One cigar but also sizes as well ...the dwarf must do ALL the thinking ...and then theres the weekend blitz as well ...poor dwarf ...bustin his ass and I bet he doesn't even get freebies ...
    Well free nubs maybe....
    jeff_connors:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:
    gmill880:

Well free nubs maybe....

Nubbin a dwarf ??? Damn Connors thats just plain old abuse right there ...
    You guys are disgusting! First of all it is NOT a dwarf! It is an ELF! Big difference there! Note it! Second - here is a photo of the elf - ELF
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Did you google cigar elf? As for the economic mumbo I figured that's what it was but didn't know if there was a determination ahead of time and if there was a way of finding out. I'd be inclined to skip a meal to save some money for some smokes that I knew I wanted to try if I knew they were coming out.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    They also have a little gizmo that tells when you have just spent all your extra cash on something else....
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Iam sure its a complex process in selecting the perfect cigars for the daily deal and i bet there are some quantum physics and crazy equasions to Inverse trigonometric functions are also known as arc functions. Just as there are 6 trigonometric functions, there are also 6 trigonometric arc functions - arc sine, arc cosine, and so on. The arc function means the angle whose trigonometric function equals a specific value. Stating this another way, if the trigonometric function of ? y = x, then the arc function of x is ? y. For example, the arc sine of 0.64279 is 40°. If we graph the trigonometric functions (see below), we see that each of the six trigonometric arc functions can have 2 values. For example, looking at the sine graph we can see that the arc sine of .5 can be 30° or 150°. Looking at the tangent graph, the arc tangent of 1.732 can be 60° or 240°. We stated above that the arc sine of 0.64279 is 40° but it is also 140° If we call one arc function value ?y and we call the second arc function value ?y2 then we have these 6 formulas for determining the second arc function values: ANSWER = Don Peppin Garcia Blue 5 pack for 19.95 Tommorows daily deal is done for you guys
  • kingjk729:
    Iam sure its a complex process in selecting the perfect cigars for the daily deal and i bet there are some quantum physics and crazy equasions to Inverse trigonometric functions are also known as arc functions. Just as there are 6 trigonometric functions, there are also 6 trigonometric arc functions - arc sine, arc cosine, and so on. The arc function means the angle whose trigonometric function equals a specific value. Stating this another way, if the trigonometric function of ? y = x, then the arc function of x is ? y. For example, the arc sine of 0.64279 is 40°. If we graph the trigonometric functions (see below), we see that each of the six trigonometric arc functions can have 2 values. For example, looking at the sine graph we can see that the arc sine of .5 can be 30° or 150°. Looking at the tangent graph, the arc tangent of 1.732 can be 60° or 240°. We stated above that the arc sine of 0.64279 is 40° but it is also 140° If we call one arc function value ?y and we call the second arc function value ?y2 then we have these 6 formulas for determining the second arc function values: ANSWER = Don Peppin Garcia Blue 5 pack for 19.95 Tommorows daily deal is done for you guys
    You forgot the hyperbolic functions guy!!!! g-d, that changes everything!!!!...don pepin series JJ torp 19.95!!!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Wow! I really hope you copied and pasted all that!
    clearlysuspect:
    kingjk729:
    Wow! I really hope you copied and pasted all that!
    Trigonometry tutorial ;)?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Dammit sorry jeff that i left the hyperbolic functions out and it just threw my calculation off ....... of course i copied and pasted ...... theres cigars to be smoked and not waste time typing
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    kingjk729:
    Wouldn't it be something if they really used some crazy equation to figure it all out?
  • jeff_connors:
    kingjk729:
    Iam sure its a complex process in selecting the perfect cigars for the daily deal and i bet there are some quantum physics and crazy equasions to

I wish.

Inverse trigonometric functions are also known as arc functions.
    Just as there are 6 trigonometric functions, there are also 6 trigonometric arc functions - arc sine, arc cosine, and so on.
    The arc function means the angle whose trigonometric function equals a specific value.
    Stating this another way, if the trigonometric function of ? y = x, then the arc function of x is ? y.
    For example, the arc sine of 0.64279 is 40°.

If we graph the trigonometric functions (see below), we see that each of the six trigonometric arc functions can have 2 values.
    For example, looking at the sine graph we can see that the arc sine of .5 can be 30° or 150°. Looking at the tangent graph, the arc tangent of 1.732 can be 60° or 240°.
    We stated above that the arc sine of 0.64279 is 40° but it is also 140°
    If we call one arc function value ?y and we call the second arc function value ?y2 then we have these 6 formulas for determining the second arc function values:

ANSWER = Don Peppin Garcia Blue 5 pack for 19.95

Tommorows daily deal is done for you guys

You forgot the hyperbolic functions guy!!!! g-d, that changes everything!!!!...don pepin series JJ torp 19.95!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sonofabitch!

I just ordered a box of other cigars.... and now they got the damn 1932s UP!!!!